• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 The Sundance Kid

The Sundance Kid

• Members
  • 530 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 04:35 PM

Does anyone bull rush often?

I have only used it once, infact, only seen it used once. And that was for a race to night eyes.

#2 derros87

derros87

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 06:08 PM

well ive also only used it once but ive only played 2 games and i usually take a different pat than the enemy because i usually dont absolutley have to go that particular way

#3 Flbbd2fl

Flbbd2fl

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 04:39 AM

Imho, the only case where bullrushing might be useful is to block an objective.

As for a race for nighteyes, since bullrush causes you to spend your action phase, you couldnt have been able to take the item during the same turn.

#4 DanSMU

DanSMU

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 06:37 AM

bullrush is somewhat good   however when you are cornered against straffe and kruger   good luck :)   but yeah I don't use it, I make until people use it   and they usually fail  

#5 klarlack

klarlack

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 07:36 PM

well, i think, normally you will first try to kill the enemy, but when you have to hurry, why not bullrush?!?

#6 sejestephan

sejestephan

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 11:39 AM

We considered house ruling it so that it was a free action, but that creates some problems, like being unable to hold a door on a Stosstruppen, I acually think it will be too powerfull if it isn't an action.

On the other hand, Asterios, the upcoming minotaur will be able to deal damage when he bullrush, in that instance it might be good.

#7 The Sundance Kid

The Sundance Kid

• Members
  • 530 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 08:12 AM

My friend came up with the idea you can use a victory point to move pass an enemy without using a bullrush.

So you use it only in certain tactical situations.

#8 madslaust

madslaust

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 09:05 AM

Is that confirmed? Because that's awesome.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS