Tourney in Buffalo, NY

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 chris cook

chris cook

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:00 PM

We are looking to run a Tourney (our version of a regional) in Buffalo NY in early May.  Just getting a feel for how many would be interested.

#2 Gladius316

Gladius316

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 07:25 AM

I know it is way past May...but I am in Kenmore and am looking for X-wing players.  Let me know if anything else comes up!

#3 KILODEN

KILODEN

• Members
  • 675 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 04:33 PM

i live just south of buffalo, new to this sight, any gamers you can hook me up with, or tournaments you are having i would like in

Hey sarcasm is my thing, sorry if I offend anyone. (Reported) Hey I said I was Sorry (Reported) Really? (Reported) Come on I was apologizing. (Reported) Man you just can't make some people happy can you? (Reported)

#4 Gladius316

Gladius316

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 08:03 AM

Kiloden, let me know if you want to game--I've got a gaming room all set up! 

#5 KILODEN

KILODEN

• Members
  • 675 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 05:36 PM

i have a friend that lives on belmont street, i head up there to game once a month or so. we play warhammer, but i can try to get him into Xwing.

Hey sarcasm is my thing, sorry if I offend anyone. (Reported) Hey I said I was Sorry (Reported) Really? (Reported) Come on I was apologizing. (Reported) Man you just can't make some people happy can you? (Reported)

#6 BEEFQUAKE

BEEFQUAKE

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 03:30 PM

Anybody know of local Buffalo stores that carry the game and expansions, or hold regular game nights?

#7 Gladius316

Gladius316

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 10:20 AM

Kiloden, let me know and we can work something up! 

Beefquake, I picked up my core set from Target on Niagara Falls Blvd.  Other than that, the web is where I have gotten all my ships.  There is a place out in Rochester that I know does and I think Jester's Cap in Cheektowaga does as well.

Edited by Gladius316, 20 August 2013 - 10:27 AM.

#8 BEEFQUAKE

BEEFQUAKE

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 12:10 PM

Thanks Gladius.  Much appreciated.  I was able to get the Y's and Advanced Tie's I was looking for at Jester's Cap...he actually has all his stuff on clearance for 9.99.  Just Y's and Advanced left if anybody is looking to pick 'em up

#9 NiagaraHobby

NiagaraHobby

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 03:53 PM

We have a weekly game night on Thursdays from 5pm-close as well as tornys the first Saturday of the month. I hope to see you soon for some games! For up to date information about our events check out our website calender:

http://www.niagarahobby.com/

or search for us on facebok: Niagara Hobby

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS