• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 rpgdirector

rpgdirector

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:24 PM

Interrogation Droid reads…

Reaction:  After this unit enters pay, discare at random 1 card from your opponent's hand.

My question is this:  I played my Interrogation Droid and my opponent had only 1 card in his hand.  It was an event and he thought that he had to chance to play his event card BEFORE I discarded it.  My thought was that when I played my Interrogation Droid, the card's Reaction went off immediately before he had the chance to play out his event.  How does this timing work?

#2 radiskull

radiskull

• Members
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:11 PM

If his event is an interrupt, then he can play it.  Otherwise, not.

#3 Nerdmeister

Nerdmeister

• Members
  • 642 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 07:08 PM

An interrupt with a trigger appropiate to the situation of course

#4 MasterJediAdam

MasterJediAdam

• Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 02:58 PM

The active player has the first opportunity to play a reaction after an action. This means that if you take the action of deploying the droid, you have the first reaction in response. Unless your opponent has an interrupt triggered by the deployment of the droid, you may initiate the reaction to its deployment, thus forcing your opponent to discard.

Welcome to the machine!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS