Glen Burnie Maryland Gaming

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Brother Arcturis

Brother Arcturis

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 11:21 AM

Hey folks, I just recently got into X-wing and I absolutely love it. My regular hang out is Dropzone Games in Glen Burnie, tons of games going on every day but my retail schedule limits me to Thrusday and Sunday visits. If anyone is looking for games, you can find me there building, painting and playing games. Stop by and hit me up for a game, or just check out Dropzone.

I'm mostly focusing on the Rebel Alliance, but I am learning that to be competitive you seem to need to buy all the models. Cool stuff none the less. Hope to see some more gamers around the store.

#2 Hops099

Hops099

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 11:56 AM

Thanks for the heads up on Dropzone… I'm new to the game and looking for organized play in MD.

I plan on checking it out… active games most days of the week you say?

Cheers,

Hops

#3 jetsetter

jetsetter

• Members
  • 627 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 02:57 PM

I'm in the Damascus / Gaithersburg area….always up for a game…

#4 LonoXIII

LonoXIII

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:02 PM

I know it's been months, but I figured I'd bump this thread. I'm in Columbia, MD looking for X-Wing players. Schedule is kinda wonky, but I've been known to trek over to Glen Burnie to both Dropzone and Games n' Stuff to meet up with people. Lemme know if there are other MD players around or other stores. (Does anyone play at Family Game Store in Savage Mills?)

#5 jetsetter

jetsetter

• Members
  • 627 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 09:16 PM

I mostly play at Games and Stuff and Game Parlor (Chantilly, VA)...the Wednesday night Xwing night at G&S is growing quickly!! Come on out and practice your tournament build for the Oct. 5th tournament!  We will be there tomorrow from 4 pm on....

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS