Order of cards going to discard pile or technical timing

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Puccio

Puccio

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:07 AM

Lets say I have a Luke, and he's enhanced with a Lightsaber. For whatever reason, he dies. Now, does the game see Luke and the Lightsaber dying at the same time, or does the game see Luke dying, and then a lightsaber that had been on Luke no longer attached to the character so it goes to the discard pile?

#2 Puccio

Puccio

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:08 AM

And yes I know the rulebook says cards being discarded at the same time are put into the discard pile at the order of the owners choice. I'm just curious if they're considered going together or separately. 

#3 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,358 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:55 AM

As far as I can tell from the wording in the rule book, enhancements are discarded at the same time as the destroyed card.  However, I can see where you could argue otherwise so I'm going to submit a rules question to get an official response.

#4 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,358 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:35 PM

I got this answer from Nate French:

The enhancement is discarded simultaneously with any act that causes the card it is enhancing to leave play.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS