• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Lighteens

Lighteens

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 05:38 AM

Hello!

So i would ask anyone if he or she can make me a good dwaf deck out of these expansions: Lotr core set, Kazad dum, Return to Mirkwood, Watcher in the water, Shadow and flame, Stone foundations and Rode to rivendell.

After that is it possible to make the second deck out of the rest that wasnt used in the dwarf deck. It can be anything i just need one other deck for when i will play with someone else.

Thank you!

#2 danpoage

danpoage

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 11:15 AM

Deck #1

Dain Ironfoot
Gloin
Bifur

Allies: 19
Erebor Record Keeper x3
Erebor Hammersmith x2
Miner of the Iron Hills x2
Longbeard Elder x3
Longbeard Orc Slayer x2
Gandalf x3
Brok Ironfist x1
Master of the Forge x3

Attachments: 17
Steward of Gondor x2
Legacy of Durin x2
Hardy Leadership x3
Narvi's Belt x2
Self Preservation x2
Healing Herbs x2
Forest Snare x2
Asfaloth x2 (Play on Glorfindel from Deck #2)

Events: 14
We Are Not Idle x3
Daeron's Runes x3
Sneak Attack x2
Durin's Song x3
Lure of Moria x3

Deck #2

Gimli
Thalin
Glorfindel (Spirit)

Allies: 21
Veteran Axehand x3
Veteran of Nanduhirion x2
Gondorian Spearman x3
Trollshaw Scout x3
Arwen Undomiel x3
Zigil Miner x3
Imladris Stargazer x3
Gandalf x1

Attachments: 15
Light of Valinor x3
Unexected Courage x1
Miruvor x3
Dwarrowdelf Axe x3
Citadel Plate x2
Horn of Gondor x1
Rivendell Blade x2

Events: 14
Elrond's Counsel x3
A Test of Will x2
Hasty Stroke x2
Feint x2
Khazad! Khazad! x3
Hail of Stones x2

Beorn
Blog: http://hallofbeorn.wordpress.com/

Podcast: http://greycompanypo....wordpress.com/

"angry bear swings twice!"

#3 Lighteens

Lighteens

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 11:37 PM

Thank you very much that was a lot of help :)

#4 Lighteens

Lighteens

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 11:40 PM

And can you say which should be my next purcahes of AP to improve these deck (On the doorstep, there and back again etc)

Thanks

#5 GrandSpleen

GrandSpleen

• Members
  • 965 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 01:09 PM

I would get Over Hill and Under Hill next.  Thorin is a great hero, Ori speeds up your draw.  A Very Good Tale is in there, and Kili/Fili are nice to have as well.

#6 Lighteens

Lighteens

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 04:34 AM

So after i got over hill and under hill which set of herose would you recommend to even imrpove dwarf deck?

Thx.

#7 renegadeshepherd

renegadeshepherd

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 08:57 PM

once u get under the hill: dain, ori, and nori is the best hero collection. it increases questing and battle, draw power, and threat reduction respectively with great ease.  just be sure to include narvis belt and erebor battle master and ur set. 

Now should u choose to get on the doorstep instead or very soon thereafter all the possibilities of dwarven heros go nuts.  i wont go too far into detail but it is enough to say that every hero that was made into an ally is not worth playing their hero version IN A DWARF deck. 

all said under the hill is the safest bet for dwarfs and dain, ori, nori will be the heros by which u should always compare any dwarf deck too period.  It can be argued an optimized deck should always be dain and ori with the 3rd being ur preference.  ive tested every combination and the 3rd dwarf is debatable but ori and dain are not. 

Edit:

P.S.  someone mentioned fili and kili and how great they are, and he was right.  but dont forget dori, he can be inserted into any deck that has lore resources and has good stats for any all of his cost (made better still with dain). 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS