• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Holliday88

Holliday88

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 04:49 AM

http://www.fantasyfl...s.asp?eidn=4002

Very cool! Toqtamish, time to update 'the' thread.

North Carolina Facebook Group

Join the resource for connecting players across NC.

#2 Toqtamish

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

• Members
  • 2,763 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 05:24 AM

Yup I will have it updated later today after I split some firewood.

#3 jeeps

jeeps

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 05:39 AM

Coordinated Strike seems really good… back-to-back strikes would break a Sith lock down…

Peter Jacobson

Minnesota, USA

#4 Sprenger

Sprenger

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 10:07 AM

Are we seriously getting both Rogue Two and Rogue Leader in the same objective set? This will be the first objective set with multiple unique cards. I am not complaining just blown away by this. I can't wait to build a Speeder Hoth deck! 

Light Side: 4 X-Wings, 3 Y-Wings, 2 A-Wings, 2 Hwks, 1 Falcon & 1 B-Wing

Dark Side: 6 Fighters, 2 Advanced, 2 Interceptors, 2 Fire Sprays, 2 Bombers, 1 Shuttle

#5 MarthWMaster

MarthWMaster

• Members
  • 1,107 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 11:32 AM

I wonder why Rogue Two's name isn't italicized.

"To play a wrong note is insignificant. To play without passion is inexcusable."
– Beethoven

#6 D.Knight Sevus

D.Knight Sevus

• Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 02:21 PM

Probably because Rogue Two, like Rogue Leader, isn't a ship, it's a callsign. In which case, Red Five really shouldn't be italicized.

#7 Whitefro

Whitefro

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 03:00 PM

Sprenger said:

Are we seriously getting both Rogue Two and Rogue Leader in the same objective set? This will be the first objective set with multiple unique cards. I am not complaining just blown away by this. I can't wait to build a Speeder Hoth deck! 

There is the jedi oset with red five and R2 in the same set. Granted R2 is a glorified resource, but still there is already an oset with multiple uniques.

#8 Inksplat

Inksplat

• Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 03:13 PM

I really want to see the rest of Red Leader. Only 1 cost for a Luke-based card?

#9 MasterJediAdam

MasterJediAdam

• Members
  • 628 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 02:38 PM

Another batch of really powerful cards. How about the fact that the AT-AT is basically Vader with shielding that can also take out enhancements?

Welcome to the machine!

#10 daedalusaf

daedalusaf

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 02:57 PM

I've a question: Is it possible for a Smugglers & Spies affiliated card (eg Shadow Operative) to be in a Rebel Alliance objective set? Or is it stated somewhere that this cannot happen? I know it may require some specific deck building, and would handicap certain decks wanting to try the set, but I have been wondering about it since everyone had been discussing the inclusion of S&S objectives in the Hoth cycle, with little proof of them appearing

#11 Toqtamish

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

• Members
  • 2,763 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 03:01 PM

We have seen a Smugglers objective already so we know we will get a few. 

oSet 49 - prepare for evacuation. 

#12 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,044 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 03:28 PM

daedalusaf said:

I've a question: Is it possible for a Smugglers & Spies affiliated card (eg Shadow Operative) to be in a Rebel Alliance objective set? Or is it stated somewhere that this cannot happen? I know it may require some specific deck building, and would handicap certain decks wanting to try the set, but I have been wondering about it since everyone had been discussing the inclusion of S&S objectives in the Hoth cycle, with little proof of them appearing

There's no rule keeping FFG from putting cards in an objective set that are a different affiliation than the objective. In general though, I'm pretty sure that the S&S cards we've seen so far will be from matching objective sets.

#13 Aahzmandius_Karrde

Aahzmandius_Karrde

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:00 AM

Besides which, some of the articles have specifically mentioned that we will see all 6 factions in Hoth Force Packs.  While the general theme of the packs are targeted towards Hoth, not all 32 Objective Sets will be based there.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS