• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Holliday88

Holliday88

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 04:49 AM

http://www.fantasyfl...s.asp?eidn=4002

Very cool! Toqtamish, time to update 'the' thread.

North Carolina Facebook Group

Join the resource for connecting players across NC.

#2 Toqtamish

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

• Members
  • 3,256 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 05:24 AM

Yup I will have it updated later today after I split some firewood.

#3 jeeps

jeeps

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 05:39 AM

Coordinated Strike seems really good… back-to-back strikes would break a Sith lock down…

Peter Jacobson

Minnesota, USA

#4 Sprenger

Sprenger

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 10:07 AM

Are we seriously getting both Rogue Two and Rogue Leader in the same objective set? This will be the first objective set with multiple unique cards. I am not complaining just blown away by this. I can't wait to build a Speeder Hoth deck! 

Light Side: 4 X-Wings, 3 Y-Wings, 2 A-Wings, 2 Hwks, 1 Falcon & 1 B-Wing

Dark Side: 6 Fighters, 2 Advanced, 2 Interceptors, 2 Fire Sprays, 2 Bombers, 1 Shuttle

#5 MarthWMaster

MarthWMaster

• Members
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 11:32 AM

I wonder why Rogue Two's name isn't italicized.

#6 D.Knight Sevus

D.Knight Sevus

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 02:21 PM

Probably because Rogue Two, like Rogue Leader, isn't a ship, it's a callsign. In which case, Red Five really shouldn't be italicized.

#7 Whitefro

Whitefro

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 03:00 PM

Sprenger said:

Are we seriously getting both Rogue Two and Rogue Leader in the same objective set? This will be the first objective set with multiple unique cards. I am not complaining just blown away by this. I can't wait to build a Speeder Hoth deck! 

There is the jedi oset with red five and R2 in the same set. Granted R2 is a glorified resource, but still there is already an oset with multiple uniques.

#8 Inksplat

Inksplat

• Members
  • 331 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 03:13 PM

I really want to see the rest of Red Leader. Only 1 cost for a Luke-based card?

#9 MasterJediAdam

MasterJediAdam

• Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 02:38 PM

Another batch of really powerful cards. How about the fact that the AT-AT is basically Vader with shielding that can also take out enhancements?

Welcome to the machine!

#10 daedalusaf

daedalusaf

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 02:57 PM

I've a question: Is it possible for a Smugglers & Spies affiliated card (eg Shadow Operative) to be in a Rebel Alliance objective set? Or is it stated somewhere that this cannot happen? I know it may require some specific deck building, and would handicap certain decks wanting to try the set, but I have been wondering about it since everyone had been discussing the inclusion of S&S objectives in the Hoth cycle, with little proof of them appearing

#11 Toqtamish

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

• Members
  • 3,256 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 03:01 PM

We have seen a Smugglers objective already so we know we will get a few. 

oSet 49 - prepare for evacuation. 

#12 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 03:28 PM

daedalusaf said:

I've a question: Is it possible for a Smugglers & Spies affiliated card (eg Shadow Operative) to be in a Rebel Alliance objective set? Or is it stated somewhere that this cannot happen? I know it may require some specific deck building, and would handicap certain decks wanting to try the set, but I have been wondering about it since everyone had been discussing the inclusion of S&S objectives in the Hoth cycle, with little proof of them appearing

There's no rule keeping FFG from putting cards in an objective set that are a different affiliation than the objective. In general though, I'm pretty sure that the S&S cards we've seen so far will be from matching objective sets.

#13 Aahzmandius_Karrde

Aahzmandius_Karrde

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:00 AM

Besides which, some of the articles have specifically mentioned that we will see all 6 factions in Hoth Force Packs.  While the general theme of the packs are targeted towards Hoth, not all 32 Objective Sets will be based there.

Welcome to the FFG Star Wars RPG Index 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS