A runner trying to earn his legs

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Darkblade87

Darkblade87

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 04:15 AM

Hey, I've been playing Android: Netrunner for a while and I understand the game but I'm not sure if I'm the right mindset to play the game or if my style of playing card games maybe hindering me whenever I play Corp (right now it's Weyland) and I want to see if anyone could give me some advice. I can write down my decklist if needed. I just want some help here.

#2 etherial

etherial

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 05:21 AM

Darkblade87 said:

Hey, I've been playing Android: Netrunner for a while and I understand the game but I'm not sure if I'm the right mindset to play the game or if my style of playing card games maybe hindering me whenever I play Corp (right now it's Weyland) and I want to see if anyone could give me some advice. I can write down my decklist if needed. I just want some help here.

I know I have developed a style of playing too straightforwardly that's messing me up as a Corp. What are you having trouble with?

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS