13 replies to this topic

#1 Hedjman

Hedjman

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:04 PM

Hey guys,

New Thread.

I’d like to start by giving big props to Gualdo (profile).  He is the father of the aGoT OCTGN plugin and has put in years of work into this project.  With his permission I have taken up the reigns, but will still be work closely with him on future set releases and game updates.  Also, dcDennis (profile) put in a lot of work towards updating the OCTGN game plugin last year, and a lot of his ideas have been included in this update.

I have migrated all downloads over to a googleDrive account.  This will make version'ing much easier and will not require future uploads to have new links.

The latest version of the aGoT LCG game file can be found here.
The latest version of ALL aGoT LCG set files can be found here.
The latest documentation for the aGoT LCG OCTGN plugin can be found here.  <-- Changelog in here!!

Updates - when a game file update is released, simply download and install the new version over your old version.  Follow the link above for the latest version and view documentation for installation assistance.

• March 7, 2013: Updates to the changelog and a new game file (version 1) released.
  • March 8, 2013: Implemented googleDrive management system.  Uploaded new documentation files, updated the changelog, and a new game file (version 2) released.
  • March 9, 2013: A new game file (version 3) released.  See the changelog for details.
  • March 18, 2013: Updated set file "16_Song of the Sea…" to include chapter pack three of the cycle, "The Pirates of Lys"!
  • April 19, 2013: Update set file "16_Song of the Sea…" to include chapter pack four of the cycle, "A Turn of the Tide"! Also uncensored set file "15_Beyond the Narrow Sea"

*Disclaimer:  All future "official" releases of the aGoT set files produced by Gualdo and myself will be of version 2.0.x, so upgrading to this version of the game file will be required.  If you have any questions, please post them here or send me a PM.  Be sure to read check out the documentation folder.  There is a lot of useful information in there.

New Thread

Thanks! Hedjman

#2 Hedjman

Hedjman

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 12:54 PM

--See Original Post--

#3 Hedjman

Hedjman

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 12:24 AM

--See Original Post--

#4 Hedjman

Hedjman

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 10:46 AM

--See Original Post--

(thanks dcdennis for teaching me how to edit posts!)

#5 dcdennis

dcdennis

• Members
  • 1,376 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 11:35 AM

Change reportar to editar in this URL and you can update the original post.

http://www.fantasyfl...77&efidm=794877

#6 Khudzlin

Khudzlin

• Members
  • 1,333 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:16 AM

A few mistakes I've spotted:

• cycle #7 is called "A Tale of Champions", not "Tales of Champions"
  • card #5 of that cycle is called "Knight of Flowers", not "The Knight of Flowers"
  • cycle #9 is called "A Song of the Sea", not "Song of the Sea"
  • in Gualdo's version, The Iron Cliffs (Secrets of Oldtown #108) was mistakenly listed as as Stark character instead of a Greyjoy Location, have you corrected this?

#7 Hedjman

Hedjman

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:12 PM

Khudzlin said:

A few mistakes I've spotted:

• cycle #7 is called "A Tale of Champions", not "Tales of Champions"
  • card #5 of that cycle is called "Knight of Flowers", not "The Knight of Flowers"
  • cycle #9 is called "A Song of the Sea", not "Song of the Sea"
  • in Gualdo's version, The Iron Cliffs (Secrets of Oldtown #108) was mistakenly listed as as Stark character instead of a Greyjoy Location, have you corrected this?

Thanks! I haven't gone through all the old decks to check for mistakes yet, althought doing that and updating images is on the list.

BTW, Chapter Pack 3 "The Pirates of Lys" has been released in the set drive location listed in the original post.

#8 Khudzlin

Khudzlin

• Members
  • 1,333 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:25 AM

No problem. I was going through all cards to make a list of still legal CCG cards.

#9 Hedjman

Hedjman

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 04:54 AM

Working hard on getting the game definition ready for the new OCTGN release. Since it's a forced update on everyone, taking suggestions. I'm going back through cards looking for any needed corrections. If you know of any let me know! Also have some ideas of incorporating card Errata text. Don't know if match tracking (like Netrunner) will be in this update, but it is on the menu. 

#10 Hedjman

Hedjman

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:47 AM

April 19, 2013: Update set file "16_Song of the Sea…" to include chapter pack four of the cycle, "A Turn of the Tide"! Also uncensored set file "15_Beyond the Narrow Sea"

#11 Robby Stark

Robby Stark

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 07:31 AM

another little error:

abandoned fort should read ''an attacking bolton character''

#12 Robby Stark

Robby Stark

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 09:13 AM

for a further game file update, can we get some support for melee? a nice beginning would be to have easily swappable backgrounds where you could choose to have the melee board as game background. then, game host would play the melee title cards on the board and each player take control of which title they choose.

#13 Khudzlin

Khudzlin

• Members
  • 1,333 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 11:01 PM

In the "A Tale of Champions" cycle (which, btw, is incorrectly named "Tales of Champions"), card text, keywords and uniqueness (sometimes traits as well) are not filled for cards #25 to #60.

#14 Hedjman

Hedjman

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:29 PM

Thread closed. New Thread.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS