3 replies to this topic

#1 wormhole surfer

wormhole surfer

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 05:54 AM

HI Everyone, 

nothing is done 

we are at the beginning of the project but i have some contacts with some national event coordinator in Europe for an European Championship somewhere in 2013 . 

I have contacts in Spain, Germany and UK ( i am from France and will care of it)

I need to enter in contacts with each national event organizer in all other country in Europe that have a strong A:N community able to even travel in a near foreign country to compete. 

Please contact me

TY

#2 Saturnine

Saturnine

• Members
  • 1,556 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 01:29 PM

Have you talked with Thorondor here on the boards yet? He organizes the largest Game of Thrones LCG tourney (the European championship) held each year at Stahleck Castle in Germany. Netrunner was a side event there last year, and it since Game of Thrones usually draws well over 100 players there from all across Europe, it seems like a natural fit to make the European championship for Netrunner part of the Stahleck tourney schedule (indeed, a Netrunner event is already scheduled, though I don't believe it is labeled as the European championship.)

You can visit the tourney's website for more info: http://www.eaglecard...rneyofstahleck/

#3 wormhole surfer

wormhole surfer

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 09:01 AM

Hi, thx for your reply, yes i am in touch with him but since he personnaly don't play A:N he redirected me on another german guy able to do it with me . 

I have created a Google group to gather most European TO, so don't hesitates to contact me if you are interested in . 

maybe this European champ' will not occur until 2014 but i prefer to take the time to do a good thing

#4 BoardGames.BG

BoardGames.BG

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:34 AM

Seems I cannot find a personal messenger here, so please contact me at sales@boardgames-bg.com. I can probably convince someone in Greece as well as adding Bulgaria to the list.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS