Shielding question

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Runner07

Runner07

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 05:16 AM

I have a little confusion on the text of shielding character traits.  The card says that they can shield other target characters, but I have heard if people shielding that character that has shielding, not another.  

The guardian of peace is a common card that i hear this.  They shield themselves and then use their protect to bring damage to themselves and use the shielding for 1 damage.  

So yeah,, any help would be great 

#2 Rogue 4

Rogue 4

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 05:33 AM

So here are the rulebook's entry and the Character in reference. You can put a shield on the GoP character if he is participating as a defender or attacker unless he is already shielded. 

shielding

When a card with the “Shielding” keyword is declared as either attacker or defender, its controller may immediately place one shield token on any friendly unshielded participating unit, or to the engaged objective card, if unshielded.

Guardian of Peace

Millennium Falcon, Rebel Transport, Tantive IV, A-Wing x2, B-wing, E-Wing, X-wing x4, Y-wing, Z95 Headhunter x2, HWK-290, TIE Fighter x 5, TIE Advanced x1, TIE Bomber, x1, TIE Interceptor x1, TIE Defender, TIE Phantom,  Imperial Aces, Slave I, Lambda Shuttle

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS