Rebel Jedi

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 chiller087

chiller087

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:47 PM

If this deck has already been posted, I'm sorry.  I haven't seen it yet myself.  Here's my take on a more agressive Jedi deck, with a splash of rebels

Affiliation: Rebel Alliance

2x A Hero's Journey

2x Forgotten Heroes

2x The Secret of Yavin 4

1x Last Minute Rescue

2x Mission Briefing

1x Hit and Run

Let me know what you think.

EDIT: After I went to bed I realized that Journey to Dagobah is Jedi only, so scratch that.   So I cut it for 1x Hit and Run and a 2nd Secret of Yavin 4.

#2 Kordos

Kordos

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:15 PM

Sorry but A Journey to Dagobah is Jedi affiliation only

#3 chiller087

chiller087

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:20 AM

Haha yeah saw that after I went to bed.  Edited the original post to reflect the changes.

#4 Rogue 4

Rogue 4

• Members
  • 274 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:48 AM

You will probably be tossing Obi-Wan and Redemption as edge cards because it will be tough to play them with so few resources. You would almost mulligan if you dont have a MM in your hand opening turn without AHJ out as an objective.

Hit and run could go for a pod with more resources (Yoda's or another Rebel pod).

#5 D.Knight Sevus

D.Knight Sevus

• Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 12:13 PM

If you want to splash Rebels to make your Jedi deck more aggressive, Mission Briefing isn't the objective set to do that with - while it's a powerful suite of cards, none of them help push an aggressive strategy. You'd be better off using Mobilize the Squadrons or The Defense of Yavin 4 for that.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS