Just a quick question (beginner).

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Ozil23

Ozil23

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:18 PM

What does it means that you mean that an attachment exhausts? For example Steward of gondor, it says, attached hero gains the gondor trait, exhaust steward of gondor to add 2 resources to attached hero's pool. What does it mean? Another example could be great yew bow.

Thanks

#2 CJMatos

CJMatos

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:23 PM

It means that if you exhaust steward of gondor (turn the card) it gives 2 resources tokens to the hero it is attached…

Carlos José Matos

#3 richsabre

richsabre

Moby the Goldfish

• Members
  • 4,610 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:24 PM

Ozil23 said:

What does it means that you mean that an attachment exhausts? For example Steward of gondor, it says, attached hero gains the gondor trait, exhaust steward of gondor to add 2 resources to attached hero's pool. What does it mean? Another example could be great yew bow.

Thanks

Ozil23 said:

Thanks

it means that you place it 90 degrees on its side, just like when you exhaust a hero. once exhausted, it cannot be re-exhausted without being readied (again just like a hero) note however that heros and attatchments exhaust seperately, so exhausting steward of gondor doesnt exhaust the character it is attatched to

rich

My Deviantart profile. Infrared Art http://richsabre.deviantart.com/

My Portfolio http://richardbyers.portfoliobox.me/

#4 Colino

Colino

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:26 PM

Ozil23 said:

Thanks

It means exactly what it says, you can exhaust attachments just like you do with heroes and allies. It's just a way to prevent you from using that card effect more than once a round.

Of course during the refresh phase your attachments will ready, just like all your other cards do.

#5 Ozil23

Ozil23

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:39 PM

So if for example I'm using steward of gondor, I exhaust it, I gain 2 resources to that hero, and when the refresh phase begins I ready steward to gain 2 more resources and so on?

#6 Colino

Colino

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:47 PM

Ozil23 said:

So if for example I'm using steward of gondor, I exhaust it, I gain 2 resources to that hero, and when the refresh phase begins I ready steward to gain 2 more resources and so on?

Yes, once readied you can exhaust it again.

Just to be precise you don't get another 2 when readied, just when you exhaust it.

#7 Ozil23

Ozil23

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:37 PM

Wow, one of the best cards in the game, isn't it? You get 3 resources instead of 1 every phase. 

#8 Nerdmeister

Nerdmeister

• Members
  • 544 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:15 PM

tis´ quite a popular cart to be sure ;)

#9 Colino

Colino

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 11:31 AM

Ozil23 said:

Wow, one of the best cards in the game, isn't it? You get 3 resources instead of 1 every phase. 

Indeed, it's nearly mandatory if you have a leadership hero in your deck, especially if you plan on having lots of expensive allies.

#10 Marginal0

Marginal0

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 10:10 AM

At first, I also thought the hero that had the card attached needed to exhaust as well, because Steward of Gonder just seemed too good. :P

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS