Looking for online game

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 khessmd

khessmd

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 11:42 AM

I have the beginner game and would love to get involved in an online game.  

Is anyone GMing an online game or playing in one that has room for another?  I have Roll20 up and ready to go as well as the dice roller for hangout which works perfectly from what I've seen.  I just need a group!

Please let me know if anyone has room for another player in their online Star Wars game :)

Thanks!

#2 Shakespearian_Soldier

Shakespearian_Soldier

• Members
  • 938 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 06:40 AM

Hey there.

I'm in the process of recruiting for a possible EotE game. If you'd be interested in looking it over, head here: http://online-rolepl...7794#post417794

You would need to register on the site, and then repost your interest in the campaign within the linked-to thread, but beyond that you're pretty much assured a place. :)

"Beg for your life. No, doing so won't save you - but it will make your death more amusing to watch."
- Vago the Hutt; Star Wars: Edge of the Empire

#3 Shakespearian_Soldier

Shakespearian_Soldier

• Members
  • 938 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 11:25 PM

Of course, as I am looking for 4-5 players for this game in total, and currently have zero, anyone else from this site who is interest is also welcome to head on over and apply. :)

"Beg for your life. No, doing so won't save you - but it will make your death more amusing to watch."

#4 Shakespearian_Soldier

Shakespearian_Soldier

• Members
  • 938 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 01:26 AM

I still have two spaces left, if there's anyone interested. :) I currently have for the game a Wookiee Mercenary (Marauder) and a Gand Bounty Hunter (Gadgeteer).

#5 Ceodryn

Ceodryn

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 01:48 AM

What timezone/time is the game going to run? I'd be very much interested. I am on Eastern Standard Time.

Thanks

Ceodryn

#6 Boehm

Boehm

• Members
  • 361 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 01:05 AM

Im interested in an online game as well … you do mean online as in real time using skype or Google+ or something? Im afraid my time doesnt really allow me to play using forums continually.

Im in Denmark, GMT+1

Whats the intention for session timing & frequency?

Claus

#7 Shakespearian_Soldier

Shakespearian_Soldier

• Members
  • 938 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 03:06 AM

I'm afraid that the game is a forum-based one. Sorry folks. Should you decide that a forum-based game is something you could do, register on the aforementioned site and then post in the Visitor Discussion (OOC Thread) for Edge of the Empire (listed under Church's Games).

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS