Some q

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Hamal22

Hamal22

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 11:39 AM

1) if the card that say to put all the enemy from the discard file to the deck, is this also apply to the daungeon, highland and city decks???

2) is the eagle king or the boss from the dangeon in night gain 1 more stranght??

3)if some one give me a spell that became may follower, can I use special ability, spell or object to get rid of it???

#2 The_Warlock

The_Warlock

• Members
  • 1,634 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:46 PM

Hamal22 said:

1) if the card that say to put all the enemy from the discard pile to the deck, is this also apply to the daungeon, highland and city decks???

You're talking about Discordant Dirge Event from Sacred Pool.

Discordant Dirge

Take all Enemies in the discard pile, shuffle them, and place them back on top of the Adventure deck. The Dirge then fades to the discard pile.

As any card, it depends on which deck you draw it from. I think you always draw this card on the main board, so it refers to the green Adventure deck and the relative discard pile. There's no text that suggest this applies simultaneously to all decks.

Hamal22 said:

2) is the eagle king or the boss from the dangeon in night gain 1 more stranght??

The bonus is applied to the attack score of creatures. A creature is any encounter (other than a character) that attacks with Strength or Craft. This may include Enemy cards and also Events, Strangers, Places, Spells, and board spaces.

Hamal22 said:

3)if some one give me a spell that became may follower, can I use special ability, spell or object to get rid of it???

From the updated FAQ:

Cards That Become Followers
Some cards and special abilities allow characters to take cards as Followers even if the card type is not actually listed as a
Follower. For example, the Minstrel’s special ability allows him to charm Animals into joining him as Followers. A character
that has these Followers in his play area treats them as normal Followers in all regards, except he cannot choose
to ditch them. If another character has an ability that affects Followers, he cannot target a card that has become a Follower.
Example: A character cannot cast Mesmerism to take one of the Minstrel’s charmed Animals because it is only considered
a Follower to the Minstrel.

If a character is forced to ditch or leave a card that has become a Follower (such as the Cell space in the Dungeon, getting turned into a Toad, or because the character is killed), the Follower must be discarded instead.

You can use your own abilities (e.g. Vampiress ability), Spells (if any) and Objects (e.g. Book of Diablerie) to get rid of a Spell that's become a Follower to you. You can also lose it to the Chasm or Vampire Tower.

#3 Hamal22

Hamal22

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 11:27 PM

Thank you very much!! We get a big argue on this.

#4 Hamal22

Hamal22

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 11:44 PM

About the event in the 1 q, if I had dangeon card in the green adventer deck and an enemy in this situation is discard, do I put it on top of the deck?? 

( sorry for the langwige)

#5 The_Warlock

The_Warlock

• Members
  • 1,634 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:57 AM

Hamal22 said:

About the event in the 1 q, if I had dangeon card in the green adventer deck and an enemy in this situation is discard, do I put it on top of the deck?? 

( sorry for the langwige)

I'm not sure to understand what you mean.

Every card is discarded to the appropriate discard pile (Adventure cards go to their pile, Dungeon cards to their pile, etc…). If you have other cards at the top of the green Adventure deck, which is possible with City or Highland cards, when they are discarded you have to put them on the corresponding discard pile. They won't be affected by Discordant Dirge in other discard piles.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS