Operation Icarus NYR?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Warboss Krag

Warboss Krag

• Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:31 AM

I'm a bit confused. The Shop listing on this site says Operation Icarus has not yet been released, and yet I see it offered on Amazon, although the prices are sort of beyond the MSRP (sometimes way way beyond the MSRP!). Does anyone have an explanation for this phenomenon?

#2 shadowz

shadowz

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:21 PM

its coming out this week. They are shipping to distributors starting today (3/5/2013).

#3 ItsUncertainWho

ItsUncertainWho

• Members
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:47 AM

Amazon will list items months ahead of release. As soon as they have a new SKU in a line of products they sell they put it up for presale. 

#4 KevinBakon

KevinBakon

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 05:21 AM

Oh no, they just updated the Upcoming page.  It says expected by Q2 2013!  So…April. And the March 6th preview said expect in a few weeks.  

Boo.

I wouldn't be so upset but I just organized a big communal office order from Miniature Market just so I could get this and the Icarus box.  I'm going to hear a lot of griping holding up the order!  

#5 Warboss Krag

Warboss Krag

• Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 05:34 AM

Hmph. Well, on the 'silver lining' end, at least I don't have to grump about not being able to afford all the cool stuff in it yet… FFG needs to get its act together about supporting Warfare. Hell, FFG needs to double its staff (as if corporate would let that happen…)

#6 LoTech

LoTech

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 07:45 AM

The upcoming page has changed the status of the Icarus Campaign book to shipping to stores. So it won't be much longer of a wait.

#7 shadowz

shadowz

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:15 PM

its shipping out tomorrow ie wednesday 3/20/13

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS