Jump to content



Photo

On sale today (3/5/13) at CSI


  • Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 ziggy2000

ziggy2000

    Member

  • Members
  • 736 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:16 AM

for $19.99. I got my second core set the last time it was on sale. Hope this helps somebody!



#2 cooleo1c

cooleo1c

    Member

  • Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:28 AM

Crime scene investigators are selling this game now?

 

Link please…?

 

Also, was anyone else thinking this was about the new Hoth Force Pack? Lame….



#3 Rogue 3

Rogue 3

    Member

  • Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:41 AM

http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/165442



#4 ziggy2000

ziggy2000

    Member

  • Members
  • 736 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:09 AM

cooleo1c said:

Crime scene investigators are selling this game now?

 

Link please…?

 

Also, was anyone else thinking this was about the new Hoth Force Pack? Lame….

Just trying to be helpful. Sorry the info wasn't up to your high standards.



#5 Vaapad

Vaapad

    Member

  • Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 10:43 AM

Awesome, thanks!!  A friend of mine was holding out, but at this price, no longer!


"And for the first time in hundreds of years, the night came alive with the music of dragons."

#6 superradjoe

superradjoe

    Member

  • Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:46 PM

I cannot believe what a tool that first responder was



#7 jeeps

jeeps

    Member

  • Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:17 PM

The "onsale" comment was very misleading (and most likely unitentional).  We're all cool- we're just waiting for the first expansion to come out… With people posting things like "Off the boat," this post got many of our hopes up that we could rush and get the new expanstion. 


Peter Jacobson

Minnesota, USA


#8 ziggy2000

ziggy2000

    Member

  • Members
  • 736 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:02 PM

jeeps said:

The "onsale" comment was very misleading (and most likely unitentional).  We're all cool- we're just waiting for the first expansion to come out… With people posting things like "Off the boat," this post got many of our hopes up that we could rush and get the new expanstion. 

Unintentional, yes. I was heading out the door on the way to work. I thought I could help some people out. Sorry I got everyone's hopes up for the five seconds it took to click through and realize that it was only the core set. Or with this site, maybe it was more like ten seconds. Or thirty. Anyway, next time I will be sure to provide more info in the subject. I'm just as anxious to get the Hoth cycle started as anyone.



#9 cooleo1c

cooleo1c

    Member

  • Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:12 AM

ziggy2000 said:

 

cooleo1c said:

 

Crime scene investigators are selling this game now?

 

Link please…?

 

Also, was anyone else thinking this was about the new Hoth Force Pack? Lame….

 

 

Just trying to be helpful. Sorry the info wasn't up to your high standards.

 

Appology accepted. Thank you for seeing the error in your ways.



#10 Toqtamish

Toqtamish

    Toqtamish

  • Members
  • 3,103 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 10:48 AM

He made no error to apologize for. He was being sarcastic in response to your rude post. 



#11 jeeps

jeeps

    Member

  • Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 11:34 AM

We just have to chill out…. chill out!


Peter Jacobson

Minnesota, USA


#12 cooleo1c

cooleo1c

    Member

  • Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 05:46 AM






© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS