Photo

Are the forums functioning weird lately or is it just me?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Emirikol

Emirikol

~Ĉiam subskribi antaŭ-nup kun Fimir

• Members
  • 5,096 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:20 PM

Are the forums functioning weird lately or is it just me?

Slow/no load

Wierd interface for cut/paste

etc.

jh

#2 k7e9

k7e9

• Members
  • 844 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:29 PM

I believe that the slow/no load issue has been around for a long time. I've experienced that sometimes pages load really slowly or doesn't load at all for years.

#3 socratim

socratim

• Members
  • 218 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:24 AM

I have the following problem for some time now (months):

I can't access most of the threads from the search-page. When I search for something and then click on the thread, it almost always goes back to the main forums-site. Even if I just click on "messages by me" in the profile-page.

#4 crimsonsun

crimsonsun

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 11:32 AM

Yeah the Forums are actually driving me Crazy at the moment, I have fibre optic 20 mb per second yet it can take 3-5 mins to load a thread, which is actually why it has taken me a few days to view this one as I pick the ones that interest me most first.

Not sure about thread searching tools, but paste has always been slightly odd here… Too be fair this has to be the least user friendly forum in terms of interface that I use or have ever used. Always have been though and its better than it was 3/4years ago which was useless.

Must be something going on with the ffg servers/host because its not just the warhammer forum.

Crimsonsun

The Question of Khaine

"A God named Khaine, A God of Murder and death and bloodshed, only the willfully blind could not see this is none other than the Blood Lord Himself, cloaked in one of his many guises to beguile and trick those who might otherwise repel him!"

-The Liber Chaotica

#5 Kartigan

Kartigan

• Members
  • 408 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 11:49 AM

Yes the forums have been extra crappy for me lately to.  Not just the forums, but the whole site really (though the forums seem especially bad).  Must be somethign on FFG's end.

#6 Emirikol

Emirikol

~Ĉiam subskribi antaŭ-nup kun Fimir

• Members
  • 5,096 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:54 PM

I see there's a "webmaster" contact at the bottom.  I'm not sure if the outsourcing of this site and its servers went to Honduras, El Salvador or Panama, but everything turns into Spanish and it makes me wish I was on vacation to warmer climes'  ;)

jh

#7 DurakBlackaxe

DurakBlackaxe

• Members
  • 304 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:56 PM

I am in the UK, having the same issues for weeks. Pages not loading, opening wierdly and slow.  I thought it was cause the were in America somewhere, dont have the same problem with the Edge site and thats in Spain and france i think.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS