• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 RavenLord

RavenLord

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 07:31 PM

I'm pretty sure about it but I'll ask.

Runner ecounters Chum during the run and doesn't break subroutines, he proceed and ecounters Data Mine, not breaking subroutine as well, does he take 1 dms from Data Mine and 3 from chum, or only from Data Mine?

#2 Saturnine

Saturnine

• Members
  • 1,556 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:35 PM

RavenLord said:

Runner ecounters Chum during the run and doesn't break subroutines, he proceed and ecounters Data Mine, not breaking subroutine as well, does he take 1 dms from Data Mine and 3 from chum, or only from Data Mine?

Since you already know the answer, I just want to ask: why wouldn't he take the damage from Chum?

#3 RavenLord

RavenLord

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 11:18 PM

my friend, after he read chum+woodcutter rulin, suggested that chum won't trigger because of lack od ICE (which was Data Mine) 

#4 Khudzlin

Khudzlin

• Members
  • 1,334 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 11:59 PM

The 2 situations are completely different: Data Mine gets trashed because its routine executes. So there was a routine that was left unbroken. With Woodcutter, there is no routine left unbroken, because there was no routine in the first place.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS