talisman revised 4th edition board for sale

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ordinaryhero

ordinaryhero

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 06:20 PM

My brother has this game and we played tonight with our friends. and I accidently ripped his board during the clean up process. I was wanting to find somewhere I could buy just the board to replace it. I've checked the usuals like Amazon or Ebay. If there is any other place please let me know. I would rather not spend 50 on everything and have a whole bunch of extra things he does not need. Thanks. 

#2 Draii

Draii

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 08:52 PM

I guess most people hold on to their boards. Selling all or nothing.

But you could always try to check if some people want to "share" a copy of Talisman with you. Buying a new copy together and take different parts that you need. Some might want more figures to paint in alternative colors, some might want extra cards or use them to stick their own effects on them. Some want some extra gold etcetera.

I had the same thought with the highland-board, that I wanted a extra copy of, to cut i pieces and create a 3D-board where each step is a bit higher than the last. But I haven't got to it yet.

Anyway, finding some players to split a copy of the game could be a solution for you, if no one happens to have a extra board they don't want =)

Good luck

#3 Steve-O

Steve-O

• Members
  • 4,638 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 12:29 PM

The first thing I would suggest, if you haven't already, is to contact FFG directly and ask about a replacement.  I haven't had to avail myself of their customer service in a long time, but back in the days they seemed very helpful even when I openly admited to having broken the bits myself.  It's worth asking anyway, worst they can do is say no.

If that doesn't pan out, you might check around on BGG to see if there are any "bits sales" going on for Talisman.  It happens sometimes.  If you're a crafty sort, you might also be able to find a high-res scan of the map to repair the original board with.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS