• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 cadium

cadium

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 01:07 PM

Hello folks,

I just watched the official tutorial video and loved the artwork on the playmat. I realise this is just a digital asset but, as the artwork exists, I'm hoping it can be made available to download so that we might print it out for our own playmats. licensed for personal use only of course.

frankly a PDF playmat would be a great asset in the support section of the netrunner page. it is a great visual reminder of which cards are which in the play area and an area I find confusing when the game is played without a mat.

all the best.

cadium.

#2 Evazorek

Evazorek

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:14 PM

Great idea and I would definitely find somewhere to print my own mat off if this was made available. Alternatively FF do a range of netrunner playmats please :)

#3 Mejis

Mejis

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 10:07 PM

It's not quite the same, but someone at BGG posted instructions and PDFs for printing playmats: http://boardgamegeek...nr-gencon-style

#4 Krypter

Krypter

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 08:00 AM

I'd buy a playmat or two if FFG made official ones. 

#5 Toqtamish

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

• Members
  • 3,328 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 01:21 AM

The first game night kit came with playmat posters that help show the positioning of cards as well as area for credits, score pile, etc. If you can get your hands on those they are proving to be a great resource when teaching others to play.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS