Photo

What card ally, enemy or hero would you really like to see that is not already made?

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Khamul The Easterling

Khamul The Easterling

• Members
  • 569 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 06:19 AM

Ok guys what card would you really like to see that still isn't out there?

And what is your favorite lotr character?

A card that i want to see is an Uruk-Hai. They have always really fasinated me and I really want to be able to fight an Uruk-Hai.

And my favorite lotr character is Haldir (Elf from Lorien)

Now at that time the Chieftain of the Ringwraiths dwelt in Minas Morgul with six companions, while the second to the Chief, Khamul the Shadow of the East, abode in Dol Guldur as Sauron's Lieutenant, with one other as his messenger."  - Unfinished Tales

#2 gatharion

gatharion

• Members
  • 361 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 06:28 AM

GWAIHIR!!!

#3 gatharion

gatharion

• Members
  • 361 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 06:31 AM

As for my favorite LotR character…. I dunno. I like Bilbo and Eowyn a lot.

#4 Khamul The Easterling

Khamul The Easterling

• Members
  • 569 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 06:34 AM

gatharion said:

GWAIHIR!!!

So do you have an eagle deck? He would be pretty awesome :)

Now at that time the Chieftain of the Ringwraiths dwelt in Minas Morgul with six companions, while the second to the Chief, Khamul the Shadow of the East, abode in Dol Guldur as Sauron's Lieutenant, with one other as his messenger."  - Unfinished Tales

#5 DevastazioneH88

DevastazioneH88

• Members
  • 204 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 06:45 AM

I'd say Gwaihir as well…

#6 Ted Sandyman

Ted Sandyman

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 07:16 AM

Gotta be Tom Bombadil for me. I wouldnt have a clue where to start with his stats or special ability!! Gothmog may be an interesting enemy to overcome aswell.

#7 Khamul The Easterling

Khamul The Easterling

• Members
  • 569 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:08 AM

Tom Bombadil would be cool yes.  Mabye he would be a 'ready all blank' ability or a healing type.  Prob he would be a questing/defending type or something. 

#8 GrandSpleen

GrandSpleen

• Members
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 10:49 AM

If we ever see Tom, it'd have to be as an ally objective card in a particular scenario. I can't see including him in a deck and then taking him to, say, the streets of Gondor.  (yeah, I know we can take Balin to find his own tomb… still, let's keep Tom special!)

#9 Pharmboys2013

Pharmboys2013

• Members
  • 728 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 11:30 AM

Hero: really want to see a Theodan character although since this cycle is Gondor focused it would seem paradoxical if he were to appear anytime soon. Would also like to see an ally of Gandalf the white which I assume will just be another Gandalf named card but with different art and maybe even more powerful stats. 

Enemy: Saruman definitely 

"His life is charmed, or fate spares him for some other end."

#10 legolas18

legolas18

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 11:36 AM

I'd like to see an Eomer, and definitely a Theoden.  I also think that they should make another Eowyn, one that's actually able to do something other than questing.  And, of course, Faramir.  I'd also like to see a Sam when they get around to more hobbits.

Favorite Lord of the Rings character: Gandalf

Enemy that should be made: More Nazgul, maybe a Shelob.

Playing an intense scenario, on the last stage, right when you notice you've been playing with two Bofurs the whole time.

#11 Khamul The Easterling

Khamul The Easterling

• Members
  • 569 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 12:39 PM

Mabye they should make Khamul :)

#12 Glaurung

Glaurung

• Members
  • 1,836 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 03:09 PM

Khamul The Easterling said:

I think theu should to make all 9 riders. Will be cool also to see Saruman and the blue mages.

Wizard is never late.......

Glaurung playtrough LOTR LCG on youtube :

http://www.youtube.com/user/olegyd   

#13 John85

John85

• Members
  • 261 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 04:27 PM

Erkenbrand would be great (esp. since he disappeared/was merged with Eomer in PJ's films).

#14 Khamul The Easterling

Khamul The Easterling

• Members
  • 569 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:07 AM

Glaurung said:

Khamul The Easterling said:

I think theu should to make all 9 riders. Will be cool also to see Saruman and the blue mages.

You mean make all Black Riders seprately? I wonder what they would name them? That would be pretty cool though.  Would you think that they should have all 9 riders in the same quest?

#15 Gizlivadi

Gizlivadi

• Members
  • 614 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:46 AM

Yeah, I'm also pretty intrigued as to how they will handle the "nazgul issue". IMO, all of the other Tolkien games have handled it pretty well, like Lotr tcg, Meccg, gamesworkshop lotr, etc. However, I think we already got a glimpse of how they will do it with Dol Guldur, with the Nazgul of Dol Guldur. I think it's a pretty good way to make them, with "Nazgul + -epithet-" or maybe names that don't scream out "nazgul" but they make way more sense on a nazgul, something like "Black Captain" or "Wraith on wings" or "Black Rider". That would mean though, that the nazgul trait would have to have an implicit effect so that there cannot be more than 9 nazgul in play at the same time. I hope that they do that though, at least that is how I would do it. 

EDIT: scrap that last point, it will obviously depend on the scenario.

"A straight road lay westward, now it is bent."

#16 Colino

Colino

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 09:34 AM

I'd love to see Sam.

Or just more Hobbits in general really, I'd love to be able to run a Hobbit secrecy deck one day.

#17 gatharion

gatharion

• Members
  • 361 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:04 PM

John85 said:

Erkenbrand would be great (esp. since he disappeared/was merged with Eomer in PJ's films).

I figure he has to be lock for a new hero when they get around to making Rohan cards again. (Same goes for Eomer and Theodred too, I suppose.)

#18 Hannibal_pjv

Hannibal_pjv

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 07:58 AM

Colino said:

I'd love to see Sam.

Or just more Hobbits in general really, I'd love to be able to run a Hobbit secrecy deck one day.

Yes. Full hobbit deck could be fun! So Sam, Merry, Pippin and Frodo has to have cards. Some of them allready have incatnations, but ot all. Allso Fatty Bolger, Lobelia (ah that fine women :-), maybe some others too! We now have power Dwarf decks and reasonable good Rohan decks with questing power, and soon Gondor decks with good defence, so a hobbit secrecy would be fine!

#19 benhanses

benhanses

• Members
  • 351 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:08 AM

Colino said:

I'd love to see Sam.

NEED.  MORE.  HOBBITS.

"... but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend...."       -Faramir, The Lord of the Rings, Book IV, The Window of the West)

"Since it is so likely that children will meet cruel enemies, let them at least have heard of brave knights and heroic courage."     - C.S. Lewis

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS