International regionals

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Talism

Talism

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 11:39 AM

so its nice that the yanks got there regional dates, when can we expect some of other countries.

#2 darknoj

darknoj

• Members
  • 378 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:44 PM

Please FFG i want to plan my travel. Please give us the rest of the regional dates.

#3 darknoj

darknoj

• Members
  • 378 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 12:34 PM

Come on now ….this is geting a bit dum..where are the regionals…?

#4 darknoj

darknoj

• Members
  • 378 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 11:21 AM

how about now…2 weeks till the first one..you gone let us know now?  how about now? NOW?

#5 Alando

Alando

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 12:22 PM

The UK regionals were announced by the FFG's regional partner a few weeks ago: http://www.esdeviumg...d-press/1151-2/

I don't suppose Canada has an equivilent?

#6 -Istaril

-Istaril

• Members
  • 772 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 01:29 PM

Unfortunately not… the distributor is http://www.lionrampantimports.com/ , and they (as far as I can tell) aren't involved in the regional setup… I may be wrong.

#7 Toqtamish

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

• Members
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:32 AM

I Really don't understand the delay. Everyone had the same cutoff date for applications and nowhere did it say that international events would be announced after US. I was annoyed but it is less than two weeks now till the season starts so I am now pissed off.  No reply to any of my emails or messages. 

#8 darknoj

darknoj

• Members
  • 378 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 10:09 AM

Yes this is 100x worse then previous years…ffg keeps droping the ball worse and worse for organized play anywhere but the US. -5 now new organized play guy…-5  i belive you owe beer at -10 so watch your self…;)

#9 Toqtamish

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

• Members
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:06 AM

Well they finally started to announce stuff. Not much there for Canada and nothing for AGoT yet but hopefully more will be added soon.

http://www.fantasyfl...ep.asp?eidm=117

#10 darknoj

darknoj

• Members
  • 378 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:19 AM

Ya they basicly have not posted the canadian info at all. I talked to the two stores i know requested regionals and both have said that they got a confirmation e-mail. I think the last posting was a more eruop regional info…FFG must want tol keep the canadian info till the day before so no one shows up….

#11 -Istaril

-Istaril

• Members
  • 772 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:03 AM

There have been a few more canadian locations posted earlier today.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS