• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Khamul The Easterling

Khamul The Easterling

• Members
  • 623 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 09:51 AM

Hey I'm new and i have some Q's, 

1. Can you put progress tokens on a location while in the staging area or does it have to be traveled to first?

2. Do you really have to exaust a character just to travel to a location and make it able to quest on or am i missing something? 

3. Can Snowbourn Scout place its 1 progress token on a (on its ablity) on a location in the staging area or does it have to be traveled to?

4. I have Core set, KD and RTR.  What do you suggest i get next? The Mirkwood Cycle? The Dwarrowdelf or the Hobbit ones? Kinda looking for the ones that would get me the best cards thus would make it easier.  But also looking for one that has fun quests that are beatable.

Thanks

Now at that time the Chieftain of the Ringwraiths dwelt in Minas Morgul with six companions, while the second to the Chief, Khamul the Shadow of the East, abode in Dol Guldur as Sauron's Lieutenant, with one other as his messenger."  - Unfinished Tales

#2 richsabre

richsabre

Tea Drinker of the West

• Members
  • 4,835 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:16 PM

Khamul The Easterling said:

Hey I'm new and i have some Q's, 

1. Can you put progress tokens on a location while in the staging area or does it have to be traveled to first?

2. Do you really have to exaust a character just to travel to a location and make it able to quest on or am i missing something? 

3. Can Snowbourn Scout place its 1 progress token on a (on its ablity) on a location in the staging area or does it have to be traveled to?

4. I have Core set, KD and RTR.  What do you suggest i get next? The Mirkwood Cycle? The Dwarrowdelf or the Hobbit ones? Kinda looking for the ones that would get me the best cards thus would make it easier.  But also looking for one that has fun quests that are beatable.

Thanks

greetings nazgul :)

1. putting progress on a location in the usual sense…ie. by questing, means you have to have travelled to it. however other actions such as snowbourne scout can put progress on them in the staging area

2. you dont have to exhaust anyone to travel unless the location specifically says so (which usually is not the case)

3. as above…..either

4. dont go hobbit yet….it wil be too hard with your card pool…same goes for hiers of numenor.

just go to mirkwood and play them through in order, that way you experience the storyline.

rich

My Deviantart profile. Infrared Art http://richsabre.deviantart.com/

My Portfolio http://richardbyers.portfoliobox.me/

#3 Glaurung

Glaurung

• Members
  • 2,189 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 05:58 PM

He man i like your nick! Nazguls coming!

Wizard is never late.......

Glaurung playtrough LOTR LCG on youtube :

http://www.youtube.com/user/olegyd   

#4 Khamul The Easterling

Khamul The Easterling

• Members
  • 623 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 01:37 AM

Glaurung said:

He man i like your nick! Nazguls coming!

Yeah its pretty awesome. :) And it's pronounced Kham-ool which sounds really awesome :) 

Now at that time the Chieftain of the Ringwraiths dwelt in Minas Morgul with six companions, while the second to the Chief, Khamul the Shadow of the East, abode in Dol Guldur as Sauron's Lieutenant, with one other as his messenger."  - Unfinished Tales

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS