• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 rekath16

rekath16

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 01:05 AM

Lovely Community,

Can someone give a short overview of the Laketown-rules? I cant find the rulessheet in the support section and in Germany we are still waiting for it.

Danke! ;-)

Der Wille war da, aber das Fleisch war schwach.

#2 Glaurung

Glaurung

• Members
  • 2,053 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 01:59 AM

rekath16 said:

Lovely Community,

Can someone give a short overview of the Laketown-rules? I cant find the rulessheet in the support section and in Germany we are still waiting for it.

Danke! ;-)

You can check everything here:

http://www.cardgamed...e-of-lake-town/

Wizard is never late.......

Glaurung playtrough LOTR LCG on youtube :

http://www.youtube.com/user/olegyd   

#3 rekath16

rekath16

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 02:19 AM

But there I dont see the significance of the keyword "Burn", especially WHEN it is resolved. I dont see, when I have to draw Smaug etc etc etc.

#4 Pharmboys2013

Pharmboys2013

• Members
  • 790 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 03:31 AM

When you reveal a card that "resolves burn Damage" you total the number of "burn" in play and add it as damage to lake town. 

For Smaug, at the start of the quest phase (b4 u commit characters) you randomly pick a Smaug from the Smaug deck and either place him in the staging area or engaged with the first player. At the end of the turn the Smaug card is placed in a seperate discard pile. Once you run out of Smaug characters in the Smaug deck it just resets like the encounter deck does 

"His life is charmed, or fate spares him for some other end."

#5 Glaurung

Glaurung

• Members
  • 2,053 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 04:35 AM

Pharmboys2013 said:

When you reveal a card that "resolves burn Damage" you total the number of "burn" in play and add it as damage to lake town. 

For Smaug, at the start of the quest phase (b4 u commit characters) you randomly pick a Smaug from the Smaug deck and either place him in the staging area or engaged with the first player. At the end of the turn the Smaug card is placed in a seperate discard pile. Once you run out of Smaug characters in the Smaug deck it just resets like the encounter deck does 

There is one more thing about burn damage. Every time when you assign burn damage to lake town every player can exhaust any number of charachters and assign any number of burn damage to him. Any charachters cannot assign more damage then his vitality. Something like this

Wizard is never late.......

Glaurung playtrough LOTR LCG on youtube :

http://www.youtube.com/user/olegyd   

#6 rekath16

rekath16

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 04:56 AM

Thank u baby! :-*

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS