FFG’s 2013 Regional Championship Tournament Season is now just one month away! In advance of all the action, we have updated the FAQs and tournament rules for all of our Regional Championship games.
Follow the links below to download these updated rules documents and get a jump on the competition.
- A Game of Thrones: The Card Game
- Android: Netrunner The Card Game
- Call of Cthulhu: The Card Game
- Dust Tactics
- Dust Warfare
- Star Wars™: The Card Game
- Warhammer: Invasion The Card Game
FFG’s 2013 Organized Play Regional Championship Tournament Season
This year’s competitions will feature more games and more venues than ever before. Not only that, but the playing fields for this year’s Regional Championship Tournaments are all highly dynamic!
- Players will have the opportunity to establish the first deck archetypes and contest the first battles in our inaugural Regional Championships for such hot new games as Android: Netrunner and Star Wars™: The Card Game.
- Fans of Dust Tactics, Dust Warfare, and X-Wing™ are bound to re-evaluate their army and squad lists following the release of their games’ exciting new releases, like the Axis VK-powered fighters and such iconic starships as the Millennium Falcon™ and Slave I™.
- Even players looking to compete in our longest running Regional Championship events, like A Game of Thrones: The Card Game and Warhammer: Invasion The Card Game, are finding that the newest expansion cycles and the shifting metagame have shattered old preconceptions and left the playing field wide open.
Alternate Art and Alternate Language Cards
LCG® players will want to take note of one development new to this year’s tournament rules. Our Season One LCG Game Night Kits introduced a number of alternate art and alternate language cards. These cards are mechanically identical to the standard versions. However, slight variations in their production quality can distinguish them from the cards from their games’ Core Sets and standard expansions. Players who wish to use these alternate art and alternate language cards in their decks must, therefore, sleeve their decks with opaque or art sleeves.
Download the Rules and Enjoy Your Games!
Whether you hope to topple Corporate empires in an Android: Netrunner Regional Championship or navigate an asteroid field in the Millennium Falcon™ in an X-Wing™ tournament with TIE fighters close on your tail, the newly updated FAQs and tournament rules arm you with all the information you need in order to enjoy the event.
Meanwhile, these documents aren’t just for competitive use. You’ll find answers to many of the most commonly asked questions and rulings that promote the health of the game. Whether you hope to survive the perilous adventures through Middle-earth from The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game or blitz your friend’s forces in Dust Warfare, the updated FAQs offer clarity meant to promote a better play experience.
All our updated FAQs and tournament rules are now available for download on their games’ support pages.