New player question on quest cards

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 JudgeShamgar

JudgeShamgar

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 09:03 AM

The quest cards have no quest number on the front.  When are quest cards flipped over?  When the setup or reaction text is fufilled or when a hero successfuly quests to that location?

#2 Gunny_J

Gunny_J

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:02 AM

The quest cards should be numbered in the format 1A, 1B, 2A, 2B, and so on.  Usually the "A" side has initial setup instructions and fluff text.  The "B" side usually has the number of quest progress tokens need and/or other requirements to move onto the next stage.  I hope this helps. 

#3 Angus Lee

Angus Lee

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 03:09 PM

Generally speaking, when you progress to a new quest card, you follow the instruction on the A side (though most of the side A of quest cards contains only flavor text), then flip it to side B immediately.  You don't need to put progress token on side A in order to flip it to side B.

However, there is/are specific quest(s) that instruct you not to flip it to side B until certain timing (I only remember one such quest as in the Kazad-dum box).  In that case, just follow this special rule.

Once ... Always ...

My blog (in Simplified Chinese): http://blog.sina.com/b0ardgames

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS