Maximum Disciples and Wyrdling

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 nub5

nub5

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:07 PM

I just started an AT character and paid the 200 XP to get Wyrdling so I could start with two disciplines.  My question is am I still able to pick up another discipline at rank 3 and 6 having four total?  I read the max numbre if disciplines is three, but unsure is the Wyrdling mutation gives me a bonus one.

#2 Fgdsfg

Fgdsfg

Lrod-Iniquitsor

• Members
  • 2,005 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 02:09 AM

nub5 said:

I just started an AT character and paid the 200 XP to get Wyrdling so I could start with two disciplines.  My question is am I still able to pick up another discipline at rank 3 and 6 having four total?  I read the max numbre if disciplines is three, but unsure is the Wyrdling mutation gives me a bonus one.

From Wyrdling, you do not get a Discipline. You only get to pick 2 Techniques from the Discipline of your choice. And it should be noted that you do not gain the Basic Technique of that Discipline.

Obviously, you also need to meet the prereqs. of the 2 Techniques you pick.

Real men earn their fun

Unified WH40kRP Ruleset Homebrew - Personal Notes
Talking Necrons. Dreadknights. Centurion Armour. Sororitas-murdering Grey Knights.
These things are dumb and do not exist. This is non-negotiable and undebatable.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS