I would play with the ones you have and see which lists you like and are "reasonable". Which ships would be fun to have "more" of.. then go from there.
I generally provide all pieces in the games I play, but I have found some common ship needs with Wave1 and I am sure the same will happen in Wave 2…
1. 4 x-wing squads are plenty and common, have 4 of these
2. Hardly ever play more then 2 Tie Adv, ususally just one, Vader.
3. Same with y wing, don't see a ton of value getting more then 2 (unless non-standard pt match like 200 or something).
For wave 2… I would quess…
1. 4-5 Tie int might be a plausible squad
2. I don't see 2 large ship squads as anything more then a fun thing to try once. Maybe the firespray though????
3. While a complete a-wing squad might be do-able… I can't see more then 4 needed and in most cases 2-3, x-wings are still very viable and I just don't see not using them in a rebel build.