Tie interceptor, Daredevil upgrade.

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Harleequin

Harleequin

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:22 PM

Dare devil upgrade says "Action: Execute a red hard right, or hard left (1) Maneuver. Then if you do not have the boost action icon, roll 2 attack dice, sfffer any damage, and critical damage rolled"

Does this mean my hard right and hard left are considered red as an action? Just curious I'm understanding it correctly, I also recieve a stress token correct? Also, any ship that has this upgrade type available for them can use this right?

#2 Picasso

Picasso

• Members
  • 603 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:05 PM

yes you get a stress.  all of your hard manuvers are what they are on your dial.  only when you use the dare devil action is it a red manuver.  

#3 Picasso

Picasso

• Members
  • 603 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:06 PM

any ship that has the pilot upgrade can take dare devil.

#4 ArcticSnake

ArcticSnake

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:10 PM

For example, lets say on your move you move with hard right one, which is a white maneuver. On your action, lets say you use daredevil and you move hard left one - you now get the stress token.

Battlescribe X-Wing Miniatures Data file links:
Index.bsi file: https://dl.dropboxus...tures/index.bsi
Index.xml file: https://dl.dropboxus...tures/index.xml

#5 Harleequin

Harleequin

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:22 PM

That's what I thought, just wanted to double check, so many options and capabilities with these new ships to test out! Thanks!

#6 Kaxel Vofer

Kaxel Vofer

• Members
  • 240 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:23 AM

I think with the official release FFG will give us a new FAQ, it's really necesary, greettings.

"That the reward for you, don´t be so high".

Kaxel Vofer.

#7 Emrico

Emrico

• Members
  • 279 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:53 AM

Kaxel Vofer said:

I think with the official release FFG will give us a new FAQ, it's really necesary, greettings.

I'm running a Regionals event and rec'd an email update from them yesterday that stated the Tournament Rules and FAQ would be updated on March 1st.  So should see a new FAQ posted tonight or tomorrow hopefully!

Jim

Rebels: 3 YT-1300s, 4 X-Wings, 5 Y-Wings, 6 A-Wings, 6 B-Wings, 4 HWK-290s<p>Imperials: 8 TIEs, 4 TIE Adv, 12 TIE Interceptors, 3 Firesprays, 6 TIE Bombers, 5 Lambdas

#8 Grimwalker

Grimwalker

• Members
  • 438 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:33 AM

Daredevil is perfectly straightforward, no FAQ necessary.  You just need to read the turn sequence more carefully.  After you execute your move, you take an Action.  Could be a Focus, an Evade, a Target Lock, whatever.

Daredevil gives you the Action to make an additional maneuver.  It's a Super Boost action.  Since it's a Red Maneuver, yes, of course you get a stress token.  If your original maneuver was a hard right and you take another hard right, of course it's going to be stressful because you totally reversed your vector and the g-forces are squeezing your pilot's brain like an overripe tangerine.  And, if his fighter isn't built for it, he's going to rip his wings off. 

• krechevskoy likes this

#9 Kaxel Vofer

Kaxel Vofer

• Members
  • 240 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 01:26 PM

Emrico said:

Kaxel Vofer said:

I'm running a Regionals event and rec'd an email update from them yesterday that stated the Tournament Rules and FAQ would be updated on March 1st.  So should see a new FAQ posted tonight or tomorrow hopefully!

Jim

Thanks, I will be wait for this, I have a lot of aswers of this new rules, not only for Daredevil, so it will be be very useful, greettings.

"That the reward for you, don´t be so high".

Kaxel Vofer.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS