#1 hendersondayton

hendersondayton

• Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 06:14 AM

I have a question regarding "The Fleet Commander" and any other card like it:

Card Text: "Reaction: After you refresh, place 1 shield on a target unit."

What is the "Target Unit?"

Another Question: Can you only commit a card to the force during the force phase or can you do when you play the card during the deployment phase?

1 Corinthians 10:31 - "So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do (even gaming!), do it all for the glory of God."

#2 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,330 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 07:10 AM

hendersondayton said:

I have a question regarding "The Fleet Commander" and any other card like it:

Card Text: "Reaction: After you refresh, place 1 shield on a target unit."

What is the "Target Unit?"

Another Question: Can you only commit a card to the force during the force phase or can you do when you play the card during the deployment phase?

1) The target unit is any unit that you target with the ability.

2) Units can only be commited to the force during their controler's force phase.

#3 hendersondayton

hendersondayton

• Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 07:30 AM

My confusion came with the word "target" as that, in my mind, sounds like an enemy card…oh well..i know now.

1 Corinthians 10:31 - "So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do (even gaming!), do it all for the glory of God."

#4 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,330 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 07:49 AM

hendersondayton said:

My confusion came with the word "target" as that, in my mind, sounds like an enemy card…oh well..i know now.

Understandable.  Unless otherwise specified, the word "target" does not limit you to friendly or enemy targets.  For instance, the Dark Side player could play Force Choke targeting Darth Vader in order to trigger Vader's reaction and deal one damage to Home One.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS