Twin Cities Netrunner Games

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 skardell

skardell

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 03:46 AM

Opening a thread to post Netrunner game oppourtunities in the Twin Cities, MN.

Please post if you are planning to be at a public forum and would like to meet and play other players. Be sure to include day, time and location. Looking forward to meeting some more Twin Cities Players!

#2 skardell

skardell

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 03:52 AM

I'll be at Fantasy Flight Game Center in Roseville tonight (Wednesday 2/27/13) around 5:30 - 10:00. I'm bringing 2 prepped runner decks and 1 corp. Looking to try them out with other players. There will be at least 2 Netrunner players in attendance. See you there!

#3 amosmj

amosmj

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 01:18 PM

I've read that Tuesday night is the big night at FFGEC so I'm going to try and make a few Tuesdays starting tomorrow. I'll generally show up with 1 corp and 1 runner deck at a time. 

If you ever want to reach me for a matchup, my handle is also my gmail address and my bgg handle.

#4 johnvanjim

johnvanjim

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:14 AM

I'll see about making it on some Tuesday nights as well. 

#5 Magni

Magni

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 07:32 PM

We got about 6-8 people on Mondays @ tower Games.  Its currently our Boardgame night and we are working on converting it into a FFG night, we are growing our SWCG, ANR, and Xwing communitys pretty fast.

Graham

ALSO: (and ill repost this above) Tower Games is going to be hosting a primer for the big turnys that are on the way.  Link for more info on the Primer.

Primer @ tower Games

+++ Engagement: Resolve Strikes +++

magni strikes with greedo for 2 unit damage to Han Solo and 1 Blast Damage.

#6 Goreshde

Goreshde

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:36 PM

I can't make Tower's FFG night on Monday, but I will be down there this Sunday with decks.  Sunday 12:30 Anyone interested?

I feel obligated to also pug Tower Game's Regionals coming up

https://www.facebook...33802333337754/

#7 Uptug

Uptug

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 12:31 PM

Is anyone going to be running on nets tonight in the Twin Cities? I'd be willing to make the trip to FFGEC with a runner and a corp deck if there is another nerd out there that has an equally set of flakey friends as I do.

#8 Envoyofduels

Envoyofduels

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 11:26 PM

newer player here would love to stay in the loop about events and get togethers going on in the area. also play swcg and would love more info on the june 1 regionals.

#9 Grev

Grev

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 07:43 PM

I own Android: Netrunner and have yet to play a single game of it due to conflicting schedules between the wife and I. Was hoping to find some people to play with and assist.

Thank you,

-Grev

#10 TheMeteorPolice

TheMeteorPolice

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 03:58 PM

Hey guys!  I am looking to play NetRunner regularly.  I am only missing one data pack at this point, which I will pick up next time I'm in a store that has it.  I'm not super competitive, but really enjoy this game a lot.

feel free to reach me:  haas.bioroid@gmail.com

I'm available most weeknights except Tuesdays.    :lol:

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS