A few questions from a new player

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 SpectreSix

SpectreSix

• Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:24 AM

I picked this game up a month ago, and so far I am loving it… looking forward to the A-wing and TIE Interceptor, but there are a few questions that plague my mind.

1. Where on here do I post canon squadron builds? I have a Red Squadron build I made, and I wanted to share it.

2. Can there be mixed teams? Like, can player one have 2 X-wings and 2 TIE Fighters?

3. How hard would it be for me to obtain the rules for a Death Star scenario?

Like I said, I am a new player, and I have all these cool ideas. P.S. I only have enough ships for a small squad, so I mainly use Wedge Antilles, R5-D8 (would like to find out what Wedge's R2 unit is) and Proton Torpedoes.

Spectre Leader, standing by.

#2 Grimwalker

Grimwalker

• Members
  • 612 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:44 AM

SpectreSix said:

I picked this game up a month ago, and so far I am loving it… looking forward to the A-wing and TIE Interceptor, but there are a few questions that plague my mind.

1. Where on here do I post canon squadron builds? I have a Red Squadron build I made, and I wanted to share it.

2. Can there be mixed teams? Like, can player one have 2 X-wings and 2 TIE Fighters?

3. How hard would it be for me to obtain the rules for a Death Star scenario?

Like I said, I am a new player, and I have all these cool ideas. P.S. I only have enough ships for a small squad, so I mainly use Wedge Antilles, R5-D8 (would like to find out what Wedge's R2 unit is) and Proton Torpedoes.

1. Most people post their builds to the Battle Reports section.

2. Not according to the rules.  But it's your game, do what you like. 

3. Not hard at all.  http://bit.ly/XEohb8

#3 CPTMcMurphy

CPTMcMurphy

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 02:26 PM

In extened universe you may occassional read about ties and x-wings flying together.  For the game, normal orinized play prevents mixed  squad builds (especially tourniments), but for a friendly game between players who agree ahead of time, there should be no problem with a mixed squad.

If you think up any cool missions that play out balanced, please post them.  I am certain that many players would enjoy the oppertunity to try them out.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS