Skype/Google Hangouts Rogue Trader (-7 GMT) Weeknight Evenings

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 WoodenMonkeyGod

WoodenMonkeyGod

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:00 AM

I'm looking for players for a remote-based campaign of Rogue Trader. An old-school Shadowrun player; I am looking for players who will be pro-active and enjoy living the life. A Rogue Trader crew that will create and pursue their own endeavour, and simply not wait for the dungeo--I mean space hulk to show up. To be clearer; I'm looking a group of players who will engage in and enjoy the many sandbox elements of Rogue Trader including the Star Trek/Aliens/Flash Gordon adventures. The kind of players who enjoy roleplaying personas and causing more trouble for their characters. I'm looking for an 40k enthusiast who wants to roleplay more or a thespian gamer who wants to get into the bleak unforgiving sci-fi setting.

A Wednesday night game with the occasional shifts to Monday or Tuesday. Twice a month schedule to be determine by group. 7/8pm to 10/11 pm Mountain Standard Time (-7 GMT). Skype will be our default medium, but I'm interested in using Google Hangouts. Experienced or greenhorns to Fantasy Flights systems rules are welcome. I've got plenty of house rules. I refresh and rain down extra Fate points on my players for generating PC conflict, great roleplaying, having cool ideas, saving the day, doing something "40k", etc.

Holler at woodenmonkeygod@gmail.com if interested or have any questions. The Emperor Protects. 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS