Photo

What is this deal I am reading about stores not getting all the shipment?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 LedZep

LedZep

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 03:35 AM

So those who ordered from miniature market are going to have to wait for months???

Ive seen the interceptor and A wing sold out a couple of times…so minimum they will sell +300 of each and +100 of falcon and slave 1…thats a lot….I fear some of us will have to wait more than 2 weeks from now.

#2 DeadInkPen

DeadInkPen

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 03:55 AM

I haven't read anything about stores not getting all their shipments. Mine got all theirs with no issue, but they ordered directly from FFG. I know its kind of common for distributers to short shipments from time to time. Hope you get all yours in a timely fashion.

#3 johnwiser

johnwiser

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 05:00 AM

LedZep said:

So those who ordered from miniature market are going to have to wait for months???

Ive seen the interceptor and A wing sold out a couple of times…so minimum they will sell +300 of each and +100 of falcon and slave 1…thats a lot….I fear some of us will have to wait more than 2 weeks from now.

LedZep,

May I ask where you heard this from? Is this straight from Miniature Market? Thank you for your time as I know there are a couple of us waiting for our orders to ship from MM and we have not heard anything in reguards to this type of wait.

#4 johnwiser

johnwiser

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 05:18 AM

Just got off the phone with Miniature Market and here is what I have found out. Miniature Market is expecting their shipment THIS week and are posting that orders may take up to two days longer to ship because of the orders taken. So if you have ordered with Miniature Market please make note that they are indeed expecting their shipment THIS week and are posting that orders can take up to two days longer to ship. Hope this clears up any confusion and want to thank Miniature Market for taking the time and letting me know what was going on.

#5 RAGE1073

RAGE1073

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 05:20 AM

3 of my LGS order directly from FFG and they also mentioned partial and/or delayed orders. The other stores said that they were only getting a fraction of what they ordered and some won't be able to fill their ore orders. I'm guessing maybe not all of the shipment has made it to the US yet

#6 Pygon

Pygon

• Members
  • 209 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 05:35 AM

Thanks janwiser.

I guess I've been antsy since they changed the status on my order to "Processing Pre-Order" and it has remained that way for a while.  It seems odd that they would change the status with no product in their hands yet.

Core/Wave 1: 4 X-Wings, 3 Y-Wings, 8 TIE Fighters, 3 TIE Advanceds; Wave 2: 2 YT-1300s, 3 A-Wings, 2 Firesprays, 3 TIE Interceptors

Wave 3: 3 B-Wings, 3 TIE Bombers, 3 HWK-290s, 2 Lambda Shuttles; Imperial Aces: 2 Royal Guard Interceptors, 2 Elite Interceptors

Huge ships: 1 Tantive IV, 2 Transports, 2 alternate X-Wings

Wave 4: 3 E-Wings, 6 Z95s, 3 TIE Defenders, 3 TIE Phantoms

#7 johnwiser

johnwiser

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:15 AM

You are most welcome, Pygon.

I also wanted to update the info I gave. I posted that orders will be delayed up to two days, this is ONLY if your order was placed 2/25/13 or later. This is posted on Miniature Market`s site and I am sorry for the mix up.

We keep hearing about places not getting their full orders and all I can tell you is that Miniature Market, as of today, has not been informed that they would not be getting their full order. With that being said they are expecting all of what was ordered and filling those orders THIS week.

Can things change? I am sure they can HOWEVER I also think Miniature Market will let us know IF and WHEN this type of thing should happen just as they have posted on their website about the shipping delay for orders AFTER 2/25/13. Bottom line, if you have any questions please feel free to call them and ask about your order. They have been nothing but friendly and polite to me when I have had the need to contact them about my order or to place a order.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS