• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 RAGE1073

RAGE1073

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 08:27 AM

Not in a Kessel Run.

I was wondering if anyone has bought any of their ships yet, one of my FLGS has the ships in (but refusing to sell), while another said they're getting them on Tuesday and selling that day.

I was just wondering if anyone has had a chance to buy yet

#2 DailyRich

DailyRich

• Members
  • 353 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 08:58 AM

Retailers have to abide by whatever street date FFG sets.  If a store is "refusing" to sell them, it may be that they're not allowed to yet.

My FLGS thought they'd be able to get them from their local distributor today to have on sale tomorrow, but the distributor didn't have them yet.

For what it's worth, Amazon lists the ships as being in stock on Friday.

#3 DoubleNot7

DoubleNot7

• Members
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 08:59 AM

I've seen them online as reported in stock already.  My LGS is closed today anyway so I expect to pick mine up tomorrow.

Enimo Et Fide

#4 Pygon

Pygon

• Members
  • 247 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 09:08 AM

Still waiting for that "Processing Pre-Order" status to change to something more promising…

Core/Wave 1: 4 X-Wings, 3 Y-Wings, 8 TIE Fighters, 3 TIE Advanceds; Wave 2: 2 YT-1300s, 3 A-Wings, 2 Firesprays, 3 TIE Interceptors

Wave 3: 3 B-Wings, 3 TIE Bombers, 3 HWK-290s, 2 Lambda Shuttles; Imperial Aces: 2 Royal Guard Interceptors, 2 Elite Interceptors

Huge ships: 1 Tantive IV, 2 Transports, 2 alternate X-Wings

Wave 4: 3 E-Wings, 6 Z95s, 3 TIE Defenders, 3 TIE Phantoms

#5 Viceroy Bolda

Viceroy Bolda

• Members
  • 846 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 09:20 AM

I'm glad that I'm not the only person who checks FFG's site and call local retailers daily to check on the releases.  My local game shop said that they will most likely have them tomorrow.  I was the first one to put my name on the waitlist for a firespray.  I already have my points chosen for this week's game based on the new releases.  Assault missiles, leavy laser cannons, and seismic charges oh my.  

Bulldog

"What's 'e going to do?  Nibble my bum?"

#6 chromag33

chromag33

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 09:39 AM

I pre ordered mine from Miniture market saved $10 bucks each on the Millennium Falcon and the Slave1.Can't wait for the 2nd wave.Stay on target

#7 Goldenfoon

Goldenfoon

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 09:48 AM

Pygon said:

Still waiting for that "Processing Pre-Order" status to change to something more promising…

Same with my order. 

#8 wikkid_devil

wikkid_devil

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 10:04 AM

DailyRich said:

Retailers have to abide by whatever street date FFG sets.  If a store is "refusing" to sell them, it may be that they're not allowed to yet.

My FLGS thought they'd be able to get them from their local distributor today to have on sale tomorrow, but the distributor didn't have them yet.

For what it's worth, Amazon lists the ships as being in stock on Friday.

FFG do not street dates

#9 wikkid_devil

wikkid_devil

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 10:14 AM

That should have read FFG do not set street dates. This forum is a bugger to post on from a mobile.

#10 mrgoodtrips

mrgoodtrips

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 10:28 AM

mine due thursday,  excited  ,  "I can hold it"

c

#11 Brian_Black

Brian_Black

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 11:09 AM

The only positive side is that there are others in the same boat. Hopefully, we won't attempt to push each other into the freezing waters in order to secure our order faster…

#12 Boomer_J

Boomer_J

• Members
  • 338 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 11:35 AM

Remember the cabbage patch kid craze of the 80’s, people fighting and stuff? Let’s try to stay civilized people. :)

#13 TechnoGolem

TechnoGolem

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:00 PM

I ordered mine from Miniature Market and will will probably be a long time before I get them. I also preordered the FF SWRPG, along with the minis, since I was planning on buying it. I figured this way I could get free shipping and save a little money in the long run.

#14 VaultDweller

VaultDweller

• Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:14 PM

Told today by LGS that they are only getting 20% of their order which means I'm not getting my order. Total bull. Sounds like allocation issues. Wondering if FFG shipped short.  

#15 RAGE1073

RAGE1073

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 01:30 PM

2 of my LGS just posted that their orders were delayed because of shipping issues with UPS. Oh well.

i hope I can get my hands on them tomorrow

#16 Emrico

Emrico

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 01:45 PM

VaultDweller said:

Told today by LGS that they are only getting 20% of their order which means I'm not getting my order. Total bull. Sounds like allocation issues. Wondering if FFG shipped short.  

After an extra four months of delay for Wave 2, there is absolutely NO excuse for local shops to be getting shorted 80% of their orders. That is just plain shitty planning on the part of FFG. If my local shop gets shorted like this it will pretty much kill the game in my area. It's been hard keeping interest going with the delay and if people still can't get the Wave 2 ships, it's pretty much dead.

Jim

Rebels: 3 YT-1300s, 6 X-Wings, 6 Y-Wings, 6 A-Wings, 6 B-Wings, 4 HWK-290s,10 Z-95s, 3 E-Wings, 2 GR-75s, 1 CR-90
Imperials: 8 TIEs, 4 TIE Adv, 12 TIE Interceptors, 3 Firesprays, 6 TIE Bombers, 5 Lambdas, 3 TIE Defenders, 4 Phantoms

#17 Jaravak

Jaravak

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 01:52 PM

I wonder, with target doing pretty well business selling core sets, if they'll ever get expansions. It shure would be convenient for wave 2, especially now that they price match Amazon.

#18 Niranth

Niranth

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 04:17 PM

Emrico said:

VaultDweller said:

After an extra four months of delay for Wave 2, there is absolutely NO excuse for local shops to be getting shorted 80% of their orders. That is just plain shitty planning on the part of FFG. If my local shop gets shorted like this it will pretty much kill the game in my area. It's been hard keeping interest going with the delay and if people still can't get the Wave 2 ships, it's pretty much dead.

Jim

That is assuming that the LGS orders straight from FFG.  Most go through distributor/wholesaler.

#19 Jfitz1431

Jfitz1431

• Members
  • 269 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 04:20 PM

I ordered from Miniature Market. I have a feeling I will be waiting quiet some time before my order gets shipped. Hopefully not too long. I may have been better off just buying here local. 

#20 ScottieATF

ScottieATF

• Members
  • 685 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 04:50 PM

Emrico said:

VaultDweller said:

Jim

You are making a rather large assumption in that FFG is at issue with  one posters distrubution issues.  As stated most LGSs go through distrubtors. 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS