• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Baalkaedran

Baalkaedran

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 12:38 AM

Hi!
I was wondering ,do the Step Aside and Wall of Steel Talents stack? Both say that you get an extra Reaction which can only be used to Dodge/Parry ,so would it mean that you get your normal Reaction + Extra Dodge+Extra Parry? There is no precision concerning this possibility in the book.
Also ,do the Hatred Talents stack ? If so it would be nice but a bit weird: if facing a Mutant Cultist which happens to be a Psyker you'd get a +30 on WS if you have all three talents.
Going back to my older post ,maybe here is where Moritats get interesting.
B.Kaedran

#2 Angel of Death

Angel of Death

• Members
  • 296 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 06:57 AM

Baalkaedran said:

Hi!
I was wondering ,do the Step Aside and Wall of Steel Talents stack? Both say that you get an extra Reaction which can only be used to Dodge/Parry ,so would it mean that you get your normal Reaction + Extra Dodge+Extra Parry? There is no precision concerning this possibility in the book.
Also ,do the Hatred Talents stack ? If so it would be nice but a bit weird: if facing a Mutant Cultist which happens to be a Psyker you'd get a +30 on WS if you have all three talents.
Going back to my older post ,maybe here is where Moritats get interesting.
B.Kaedran

In our group yes Step Aside and Wall of Steel Talents will stack, so u get an extra Dodge and Parry a turn.

Hatred we never had a chance to stack them so I will have to ask our GM to get back to you.

"For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast, And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed:And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill, And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!"

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS