Looking for something I have seen

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Hunterindarkness

Hunterindarkness

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 03:25 PM

Somewhere I have read something about explorators placing the mind of anothor into thier bodies, an in essance having two minds. Does anyone know what I am talking about? I could have sworn I ran across it in one of my books, but I could be wrong.

#2 Nitroxylin

Nitroxylin

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 05:31 PM

It's the Rite of Duplessence elite advance from ItS.

#3 Alasseo

Alasseo

• Members
  • 767 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 09:03 PM

Fluff source- Gunheads (Steve Parker), one of the IG novels, set on the ork-held world of Golgotha in the run-up to 3rd Armageddon. The tech-priests who provided the intel for the mission were using the attempt to recapture the lost Baneblade Fortress of Arrogance to recover some secret of their own (can't remember exactly what, been a while since I read it), and had one of their number splice the memory core of  the (deceased) magos who supplied them with intel once they recovered it. Said magos then effectively possessed and completely took over the body he was sharing and ran their secret mission from then on…

There is no right, and no wrong, but having the bigger stick makes it so...

#4 Hunterindarkness

Hunterindarkness

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 05:33 AM

Thank you! It was the Rite of Duplessence I was thinking about

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS