Regional Qualifier rules?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Curon Hifor

Curon Hifor

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 07:20 AM

Anyone have a link or something that explains what rules are in place for the X-Wing Regional games?  Curious if the points total is 100, 200, etc.  That kind of thing.  Curious if they were doing missions in there or whatnot.

#2 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,045 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 09:47 AM

Curon Hifor said:

Anyone have a link or something that explains what rules are in place for the X-Wing Regional games?  Curious if the points total is 100, 200, etc.  That kind of thing.  Curious if they were doing missions in there or whatnot.

Unless otherwise stated, tournaments use the tournament rules found on the support page. I assume that regionals will be the same.

#3 radiskull

radiskull

• Members
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 10:06 AM

I would be completely gobsmacked if it weren't: 100 points, 6 asteroids, no mission.

#4 DoubleNot7

DoubleNot7

• Members
  • 800 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:14 AM

It would be rather nice to see some FFG published scenarios start appearing.  Yes, that was direct at you FFG!

Enimo Et Fide

#5 Vorpal Sword

Vorpal Sword

• Members
  • 830 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:46 AM

DoubleNot7 said:

It would be rather nice to see some FFG published scenarios start appearing.  Yes, that was direct at you FFG!

There are at least five FFG-published scenarios that have already appeared.

#6 DoubleNot7

DoubleNot7

• Members
  • 800 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:42 AM

Where are they posted?  I certainly missed them.

Enimo Et Fide

#7 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,045 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:24 AM

DoubleNot7 said:

Where are they posted?  I certainly missed them.

Check the rules book that came with your core set.  Also, I think the Falcon comes with one?

#8 DoubleNot7

DoubleNot7

• Members
  • 800 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 03:24 PM

[disappoinment] oh, those scenarios…[/disappointment]

Most of those scenarios are rather weak and only suitable for small games with select ships.  The Falcon does come with a scenario also, it is a smugglers ****** and grab type scenario.  FFG could use to publish some pdf scenarios on the internet now and then.

Enimo Et Fide

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS