CUSTOM GAME MATS

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Fiendcleaver

Fiendcleaver

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 01:04 AM

I believe that many players would be willing to pay for a custom game mat that depicted the trench and surrounding areas of the death star.  This would allow for a death star attack scenario.  To make it interesting, one would probably have to maneuver to a certain point along the trench, and then survive long enough to take a difficult photon torpedo attack.  (P.S. I would also be willing to shell out some serious cash for a scale corvette :) )

#2 Vorpal Sword

Vorpal Sword

O frabjous day!

• Members
  • 2,759 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 03:44 AM

WHY IS THE THREAD TITLE YELLING AT ME?!

And if you poke around a bit here--and I know loading time and the forum search both suck, but try Google--you'll find lots of discussion of game mats. 

#3 wikkid_devil

wikkid_devil

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 05:10 AM

Fiendcleaver said:

I believe that many players would be willing to pay for a custom game mat that depicted the trench and surrounding areas of the death star.  This would allow for a death star attack scenario.  To make it interesting, one would probably have to maneuver to a certain point along the trench, and then survive long enough to take a difficult photon torpedo attack.  (P.S. I would also be willing to shell out some serious cash for a scale corvette :) )

corvettes regularly come up on ebay if you are willing to pay silly money .

#4 wikkid_devil

wikkid_devil

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 08:18 AM

wikkid_devil said:

Fiendcleaver said:

http://www.ebay.co.u...=0&LH_PrefLoc=2

#5 DoubleNot7

DoubleNot7

• Members
  • 1,437 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 04:39 AM

wikkid_devil said:

Fiendcleaver said:

I bought two of them for $25 each, NIB.

Enimo Et Fide

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS