turrets

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 mrgoodtrips

mrgoodtrips

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:50 PM

Has anyone got any rules for generic turrets,  have come up roughly with 2 sheilds, 2 hull, 3 shooting 0 defence but havent tried them.

havent trolled throught the rest of posts due to loading times.

c

#2 Vorpal Sword

Vorpal Sword

O frabjous day!

• Members
  • 2,692 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 03:42 AM

Look through the X-wing forums on BoardGameGeek.

#3 Niranth

Niranth

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 06:31 AM

I think we will be using stationary tie fighters.  We will fluff the agility roll as how effective is the distortion field at hiding the true location.

#4 Parakitor

Parakitor

• Members
  • 991 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:16 PM

mrgoodtrips said:

Has anyone got any rules for generic turrets,  have come up roughly with 2 sheilds, 2 hull, 3 shooting 0 defence but havent tried them.

havent trolled throught the rest of posts due to loading times.

I don't envision turrets as having shields, but 3-4 hull sounds about right. It's enough that an X-wing is unlikely to one-shot it, though it is possible. I suggest 2 attack dice instead of 3 because the fighters were so small they were evading the turbolasers on the Death Star. I don't think they should roll more attack dice than a TIE fighter. I also agree with 0 agility dice.

"That starship won't fly, Bastila."

#5 Niranth

Niranth

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:33 PM

Parakitor, how will you assign point costs for turrets?  I am using Tie Fighters only because they have an established point cost.  I did wonder about adding shield because of the lost movement.

#6 Picasso

Picasso

• Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 05:48 AM

#7 Picasso

Picasso

• Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 05:50 AM

I've been using the above turrets in scenario-based games.  They work well and have been found to be fair.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS