The Smuggler's Den Episode 6 is live.

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 TinyGrimes

TinyGrimes

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 06:25 AM

This week Tiny and Ben discuss the F.A.Q. (the official FFG one) edge battles, action windows, and Tiny's new Navy deck. They also include 4 segments: Tiny's pod quiz, general tips, mistake of the week and card of the week. Let us know what you think.

#2 jeeps

jeeps

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:40 AM

You and Ben continue to do great work and show wonderful devotion to this fledgling game.  You have delivered 6 prompt and on-time podcasts that have evolved with your skill and understanding of the game.  Because of that, I am certain your followers have evolved and become better players too…

Thank you!

Now, add some music and get some special guests on there and you'll have a perfect podcast!

Peter Jacobson

Minnesota, USA

#3 thopol

thopol

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 03:20 PM

Stellar, thanks so much.

You guys have really cleaned up my game.  I am always fired up for the next cast.

#4 Darkjawa

Darkjawa

• Members
  • 162 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 03:56 AM

can you provide a link? would like to check it out. Looking for any and all help/advice I can get leading up to Regionals

#5 musket_max

musket_max

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 04:25 AM

http://www.cardgamed...-episode-6-r139

#6 midnightraintojarjar

midnightraintojarjar

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 12:12 PM

I just want to echo what everyone else has said.  You guys are doing a great job.  Hopefully more and more people will tune into your podcasts and be inspired to give this game a shot.  Keep up the great work!

#7 DrNate

DrNate

• Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:01 PM

Yeah, I appreciate the insights on the Edge Battles and the Imperial Navy Affiliation. Each episode really steps up my game. Soon I might even start winning. 

#8 jeeps

jeeps

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:04 PM

WoW!  Nice job getting a game designer to discuss the game!  That's pretty big!

Peter Jacobson

Minnesota, USA

#9 Darkjawa

Darkjawa

• Members
  • 162 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:45 PM

great job guys. I actually went to the begining and so far have listened to only the first two episodes, but hope to catch up over the next couple days. I look forward to each episode

#10 Crouton

Crouton

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 05:43 PM

It's ironic that in your podcast, you guys mentioned that the Rebel's biggest weakness is that they don't have any real built in defence cards. And then two days later, FFG drops a Hoth preview with some outstanding LS defence cards.  

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS