Jump to content



  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 RAGE1073



  • Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:45 PM

Anyone know where I can get sleeves for the double sided jumbo pilot cards? 

I got a Boba Fett/Han Solo card and I wanted to get a sleeve for it so that I won't damage it, it's not as tough as the smaller cards

#2 Linxysnacks



  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:07 AM

I don't know the size of thise cards but I have used sleeves for photos for larger board game pieces like the hero character cards from Descent 2nd edition.  Maybe you can find something that will work for you in that line.

#3 Red88



  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:04 AM

U-line produces a variety of vinyl sleeves.  they might have what you're looking for.


#4 dandirk



  • Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 06:47 AM

Does the falcon come with different "jumbo" sized cards?  Or are you just referring to the normal pilot card size?

I bought some cool sleaves with different back designs…  like this:


http://www.amazon.co...=x-wing sleeves


I actually bought 2 empire and 2 rebel designs and gave one set to my friend… now when we mix our sets its easy to tell which card is the right size…


There are 2 of what I bought, there was a boba and yoda but I couldn't find those:



#5 RAGE1073



  • Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:47 AM

I'm talking about the double-sided jumbo cards from the game night kits

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS