Toledo Ohio

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Wookder

Wookder

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 02:10 AM

Any one in Toledo looking to play? I don't believe there is any organized play in this area

#2 Plexi

Plexi

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:10 PM

I'm in Toledo as well, but I haven't seen anything up anywhere about any organized tournaments around here yet. I've seen quiite a few boxes being bought up at the Gameroom so I know that there are a lot of people playing, or at least a lot that want to get games in. If you're looking to get some games in gimmie a shout. I'm gonna have a ton of time here after Friday (shoulder surgery) and I'm gonna need something to keep me busy.

#3 romo

romo

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 11:36 AM

I am in Toledo also and would be interested in some organized or unorganized events around here.

#4 Wookder

Wookder

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:10 AM

Cool… Sorry been sick all weekend… Yeah we should get down.. Where's a good place? I'm like ten minutes from gameroom

#5 Plexi

Plexi

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:58 PM

I'm also about ten minutes from the Gameroom, plus I'm up there fairly regularly anyhow. I don't have much else to do for a good long while so just gimmie a time to be there an I can make it.

#6 Bazeleel

Bazeleel

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:51 PM

I represent a small group of players in the area of toledo, bowling green, maumee, and perrysburg ohio. We meet every 2 week at CheckMate Games, a local game shop in Toledo Ohio.

We all get to the store around 12pm EST and are there almost the whole night. We just finished out first tournament and plan to host many more :) If you have any questions about their products feel free to email the store checkmategames@yahoo.com or call them. If you want to know more info about the group please post below or PM me and I will be happy to answer any questions you might have .

Our next meeting is March 24th and then goes every 2 weeks after that. 

Hope to see you there!

-Patrick C.

Star Wars: The card Game Podcast - Table Flip   Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

#7 Plexi

Plexi

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 03:01 AM

24th I''ll be playing in an x-wing tourney, but I should be able to make it after that

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS