Photo

New Talents from Lathe Worlds for older Tech-Priests (and small CG rant)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 vogue69

vogue69

• Members
  • 334 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 08:48 PM

There need to be some adjustments that got forgotten.

Heart of Steel is a given for all Tech-Priests, I don't know why only Crimson Guards should have it. Also Integrated Weapons Talents for the Secutor Rank. Will there be an Errata, does anybody know? Also free Cybernetics every 2 Ranks (like the Crimson Guard and to an extend TPs in any other game) should be added.

As it stands, Crimson Guards are the better tech-priests. hell by rank3, when other classes run around with BB guns, they sport integrated las-rifles, a 12500 armor, fear 1 with flyer 12, double movement speed, enhanced potentia coil and a lathe blade. or unnatural intelligence x2, the machine trait and 2 armor points on every location.

#2 BlaxicanX

BlaxicanX

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:10 PM

I doubt there will be an errata for this particular problem, but honestly, I would just petition your GM about letting you get some of the benefits from Crimson Guard, because yes, due to power creep they are basically Tech-Priests +1, and a lot of their talents shouldn't be exclusive to them and not the standard TP.

It's a logical argument; pitch it to your GM. 

#3 Cymbel

Cymbel

• Members
  • 735 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:21 AM

Crimson Guard are what made me want to not get the Lathe Worlds, I looked over a friends copy and such blatant power creep was really sad to see. I mean, Book of Judgement had some slight creep, but at least the worst 2 offenders had limiters built in (1. A giant shield sticks out and 2. a massive ARBITES ARBITES shotgun with special hard to get shells limits most players who need to infiltrate and dont want to call attention on them from both heretics AND adeptus)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS