Photo

2013 Regional: NYC and Compleat Strategist get the nod: What date do you want?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 BrooklynMike

BrooklynMike

• Members
  • 272 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:20 PM

I just noticed the announcement that The Compleat Strategist got the nod for the 2013 CoC Regionals. Of course, I will be working with the store to organize and set up the play. They have it on May 25th but there is some flexibility because they put the other Regionals I'm running (AGOT, Netrunner, and Warhammer Invasion) on the same day!

It would be great if I could find a day that best suits all the folks. I'm particularly interested in getting our friends from Philly, DC, and Boston on board. 

Since I want to get the dates for all the tourneys straightened out with FFG as soon as I can, could you all get back to me with your wish list for which weekend we should target, should we do 1 or 2 days, if 1 day should it be Saturday or Sunday?

Thanks, and I hope we have as much fun this year as we did last time!

Mike Willner

#2 badash56

badash56

• Members
  • 240 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 12:22 AM

I think the best bet is to keep the date away from other local CoC regionals.  Since PA, NY, and MD are all close the dates should be spread out.  It looks like there is one in MD on April 13th, and one in PA on June 15th.  I'd suggest a date in May maybe?

#3 BrooklynMike

BrooklynMike

• Members
  • 272 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 11:50 AM

I'm thinking of keeping the May 25th date for CoC and pushing the other tourneys I've got (Netrunner, AGOT, Warhammer Invasion) to other dates.

#4 Danigral

Danigral

• Members
  • 801 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:39 AM

So you ended up changing it to June 8, right? I'm still on the fence either way. It will come down to a number of factors, but I'm glad that at least I'll be able to go to the Baltimore one.

#5 BrooklynMike

BrooklynMike

• Members
  • 272 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 08:39 AM

Yes, FFG settled the date conflicts for us and put the CoC NYC contest on 6/8/13. I'm hoping that we have as much fun as last time, and I'm sure everyone will go home with some goodies win or lose! I'll post more details under a separate thread.

#6 TheProfessor

TheProfessor

• Members
  • 1,054 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:42 AM

Looking forward to it!  Well hosted last time you guys ran it!

#7 BrooklynMike

BrooklynMike

• Members
  • 272 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:50 AM

Professor: I have a situation that I might need help with (concerning the CoC regional). Can you  contact me on my email mbwmwg@gmail.com as soon as you can?

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS