Photo

Edge of Darkness- Feeding Time! Best Places to feed captured LS characters- Wampa Cave? The Rancor Pit? Great Pit of Carkoon?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Muad Dib

Muad Dib

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:43 AM

With all the capturing that will be going on in Edge of Darkness, hopefully we'll get to feed some of these beasts.

Perhaps a DS objective that targets captured LS Characters …During the refresh- they get to 'digest'?

#2 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 10:22 AM

That would set up an interesting tension between ways to "kill" captured cards and things that give you benefits for having captured cards (Jabba's Reach, Slave I).

#3 Xenu's Paradox

Xenu's Paradox

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:38 PM

Hm. Hypothetical objective card:

Die With Honor

Scum and Villainy

1 resource

5 health

Tatooine.

Action: discard a captured card from this objective to choose one of the following: draw a card, refresh a card you control, or deal 1 damage to an objective.

I'd play it.

#4 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:38 AM

That would certainly be an interesting objective.  If nothing else, it would give the DS a good way to actually get rid of Leia.

#5 Holliday88

Holliday88

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:34 AM

Muad Dib said:

With all the capturing that will be going on in Edge of Darkness, hopefully we'll get to feed some of these beasts.

Perhaps a DS objective that targets captured LS Characters …During the refresh- they get to 'digest'?

I want an objective that will let me carbon freeze a captive! Or maybe an already frozen Han Solo that would count for uniqueness but if freed, then the LS would get to play Han for free.

North Carolina Facebook Group

Join the resource for connecting players across NC.

#6 DailyRich

DailyRich

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:16 AM

I had an idea for a Wampa card that would act as an objective enhancement.  You play it on a Hoth objective, and any cards captured at that objective go under the Wampa instead.  The Wampa is then able to generate resources equal to the number of captured cards beneath it, and you'd pay for them as normal, by putting focus tokens on the Wampa for each resource used.

#7 Holliday88

Holliday88

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:40 AM

DailyRich said:

I had an idea for a Wampa card that would act as an objective enhancement.  You play it on a Hoth objective, and any cards captured at that objective go under the Wampa instead.  The Wampa is then able to generate resources equal to the number of captured cards beneath it, and you'd pay for them as normal, by putting focus tokens on the Wampa for each resource used.

I had a similar thought, but for bounty collection rather than the Wampa. For each captured card at an objective generate +1 resource.

North Carolina Facebook Group

Join the resource for connecting players across NC.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS