GOOD NEWS, EVERYONE!

X[5]  Y[3]  A[4]  B[4]  H[3]  E[2]  Z[6]   YT-1300[2] GR-75 CR90

F[7]  A[2]  I[6]  B[5]  P[2]  D[3]  FS-31[2]  λ[2]

#3 mrfroggies

mrfroggies

• Members
  • 458 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 08:53 AM

Maybe they will make the Feburary deadline.  All I know is that I can't wait for these ships.

#4 Scottimusrex

Scottimusrex

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:00 AM

I'll be texting "PEW PEW PEW" to everyone I know til my prerelease order arrives!

#5 chromag33

chromag33

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:04 AM

sooo excited to get the new wave especially the slave 1.just got my core sets a week ago, have been playing since then,love this game.

#6 x13phantom

x13phantom

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 10:43 AM

So close now!! That means wave III information should be starting soon lol.

#7 Forensicus

Forensicus

• Members
  • 491 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:13 AM

Almost here!!! Almost here!!!

Stay on target!!!

2014 X-Wing Regional Champion (CPH, Denmark)

Fleet: 1 x [YT-1300] -  5 x [X-Wing] - 4 x [A-Wing] -2 x [Y-Wing] - 2 x [HWK-290] - 4 x [B-Wing] - 1 x [Transport] - 1 x [Tantive IV]: 2 x [Firespray-31] - 8 x [Tie Fighters] - 6 x [Tie Interceptor] - 3 x [Tie Advanced] - 3 x [TIE-Bomber] - 3 x [Lambda Shuttle]

"Hangars": BattleFoam P.A.C.K. 432 & P.A.C.K. 216 with custom & pluck foams "Battlefields": 3 x Gale Force 9 Mats

#8 IG-58

IG-58

• Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:23 AM

'Bout damn time. Hey, I know it isn't FFG's fault; I bet their execs are more ticked than anyone about it. Still, MORE than ready to get those things.

And, actually, once my order arrives I'll be placing another order for a game mat, two more TIE Interceptors, and an additional regular TIE (to base my Starwing gunboat) and another Slave I (to base my Sith Infiltrator).  I can also repaint the Firespray, so it isn't a waste.

NOW, can't wait to hear about wave 3!!  :D

#9 Herrgeist

Herrgeist

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:26 AM

Much rejoicing was had… I'll be installing a camera in my mail box so I know when to get "sick" at work… 

#10 hothie

hothie

• Members
  • 900 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:54 AM

I've said it before, but keep in mind that due to the multiple delays, retailers like Miniature Market have literally thousands of orders to fill and ship within a day or 2 of receiving them. So you may have to be patient for another day or 2 due to the sheer volume of orders to fill.

And I can't wait either.

And I heard that there is going to be a TIE Bomber in Wave 3…

KIDDING!!! It's been too long since a brand new Wave 3 Speculation thread has been started by someone unwilling to look past the first page of threads. Thought I would get the rumors started ;)

#11 hdescavernes

hdescavernes

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:04 PM

True, almost there, though we've yet to see the last marketing milestone, A-Wing preview, published by FFG. Surely there'll be a couple of days between that news and the release. Still hope this fits in the last 8 days of February.

EDIT : Falcon preview on January 3rd, Slave previewed January 23rd, Tie interceptor on February 15th. I really really hope there's less time between last preview and next one. All previews published during working days, so let's hope for the end of this week, for a release next week  !

Time travel anyone ?

#12 Kaxel Vofer

Kaxel Vofer

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:22 PM

In my store said that sometimes it apear like shipping but FFG, don't do that so pattience, it's almost in our hands, greettings-

"That the reward for you, don´t be so high".

Kaxel Vofer.

#13 Vorpal Sword

Vorpal Sword

O frabjous day!

• Members
  • 2,297 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:25 PM

Mu0n said:

GOOD NEWS, EVERYONE!

…but if you send me out for a (probably lethal) delivery run, I won't be around when Wave 2 gets here. :-(

#14 Endgame124

Endgame124

• Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:56 PM

Man, I really want to be more excited.  But… given how everything has been spoiled for months and I haven't been able to get my hands on any wave 2 stuff (only 1 kessle run event that I know of was around here), I'm really kind of done being excited.  I'll buy the new stuff, but its just not that exciting at this point.

#15 RedSquadronK

RedSquadronK

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:36 PM

I think my LGS usually gets big shipments on Tuesdays, so fingers crossed that it's only a week away!

Also a good thing I get paid just in time to empty my wallet on this!

#16 Cid_MCDP

Cid_MCDP

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 02:05 AM

Kaxel Vofer said:

In my store said that sometimes it apear like shipping but FFG, don't do that so pattience, it's almost in our hands, greettings-

If it ain't here in 12 parsecs, I'm freaking out. 

:)

#17 MetaphoricDragon

MetaphoricDragon

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:00 AM

Cid_MCDP said:

Kaxel Vofer said:

If it ain't here in 12 parsecs, I'm freaking out. 

I am pretty sure the models are within 230.4 trillion miles of you right now.

#18 Flashover

Flashover

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:20 AM

hothie said:

I've said it before, but keep in mind that due to the multiple delays, retailers like Miniature Market have literally thousands of orders to fill and ship within a day or 2 of receiving them. So you may have to be patient for another day or 2 due to the sheer volume of orders to fill.

And I can't wait either.

And I heard that there is going to be a TIE Bomber in Wave 3…

Dude!!! That's awesome!! My friends are all gonna flip when they here this!! I was wondering why there wernt any posts about wave 3… Thanks for the tip Hothie!

Exclamation point!!!

#19 Flashover

Flashover

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:21 AM

…kidding. Just kidding here people, simmer down. 

#20 Grimwalker

Grimwalker

• Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 08:27 AM

Considering that the B-Wing and TIE Bomber are the only original trilogy starfighters that have yet to appear, I don't know anyone who isn't betting on them being in Wave 3.  Now, what size base they'll be on is right up there with Astronauts vs. Cavemen, but that's another debate.

(Just kidding.  They'll be on standard sized bases and if you don't think so you're wrong! ;-p )

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS