Photo

Immune to player card effects = no attachments?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Nerdmeister

Nerdmeister

• Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:42 PM

Was playing a game of Lake-town with a mate the other night and it got important to get hold of a specific card in my deck at one point. So I opted to play 2 well times ancient mathoms and got to draw 6 cards (didn´t get what I was looking for though).

I had to wait a few rounds before playing those ancient mathoms however since 2 of the locations in play had the text "all locations are immune to player card effects" but afterwards I got to thinking: does that mean I cannot play attachments, like ancient mathom, on them?

The location doesn´t say "no locations can have attachments played on them" and ancient mathom doesn´t really affect the locations themselves (but are triggered by their state in the game), which makes the "immune to player card effects" a bit irrelevant in that regard. Anyway…

Immune to player card effects = no attachments?

What do you think?

#2 muemakan

muemakan

• Members
  • 674 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:40 PM

immune to player cards is fine with ancient mathom. We got that clarified some time ago.

#3 Nerdmeister

Nerdmeister

• Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:49 AM

Thx Muema, must´ve missed that

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS