• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Sixshot

Sixshot

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:30 PM

A few quick questions:

1. When I attach Banner for the Storm to a character after winning the power challenge, can it stand with the newly-given vigilance, or has that window passed?

2. If I were to initiate more than one power challenge, would I be able to move the Banner for the Storm to a new character after already being in play?

3.  Does Banner for the Storm's effect last beyond the attachment of it to the character?  IE I attach BftS and my opponent uses an effect to discard it from play, would the character then retain vigilance for the turn as a part of its effect?  I read some confusing stuff on an older thread and wanted some solid clarification.

#2 Khudzlin

Khudzlin

• Members
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:48 PM

Sixshot said:

A few quick questions:

1. When I attach Banner for the Storm to a character after winning the power challenge, can it stand with the newly-given vigilance, or has that window passed?

2. If I were to initiate more than one power challenge, would I be able to move the Banner for the Storm to a new character after already being in play?

3.  Does Banner for the Storm's effect last beyond the attachment of it to the character?  IE I attach BftS and my opponent uses an effect to discard it from play, would the character then retain vigilance for the turn as a part of its effect?  I read some confusing stuff on an older thread and wanted some solid clarification.

1. Vigilant (like Vengeful and Deadly) resolves as a passive effect. Its timing has passed when you use BftS's response.
  2. Yes. BftS doesn't lose its text for being an attachment (said text specifying "from play or from your hand").
  3. "Attached character gains Vigilant." is a constant effect . Such text is active exactly as long as the card is in play.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS